Xbox360 pol-error 3001, quick fix!100%

Ok so long story short, my thread was deleted, showing my experience with XBOX360 FFFXI ERROR- 3001 only.
    As of 5/22/11 - 5/25/11 had pol-error 3001
    Bought PC verison, after taking lots of other steps, other then using someone elses internet.
    Logged into PCverison as a guest and moved my char. out of zone.

To make a note of what happened for me, its area specific, had main go to burm. from sandy npc then it lagged, then error 3001, logged onto other char. called GM and got automated message back, so then to get more info bout prob, took 2nd char to same zone viva' same npc. and bam error-3001 like clock work, so as i said before i got deleted, bought the PC online downloadable abyssea edition from Amazon.com for 20dollars, to see if it would help, sure enough, worked like charm, idont mind the cost, wish SE wasn't just based in Japan, but want to support them as much as i can in these changing times in our/their lives.

yours truly,
    smiling taru and elvaan

p.s. please don't delete this, could possibly help someone get back to normal gaming sessions with their favorite game on the Xbox360!^^
    (0)

By the way i haven't went to the zone i errored in yet on Xbox so don't know if it will happen again after so called "fix".

truly yours till the end SE,
    smiling taru and elvaan
    (0)

Character
    Dellilah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Everyone already knows this.
    (0)