Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    says the person who thinks abyssea is hard, i will note this event.
    (0)

Character
    Surealistic
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    when did i ever say abyssea was hard, look if youre going to "troll" me, you have to try harder than putting words in my mouth

abyssea is fun, i realize you dont like fun, but everyone else in this game does
    (1)
    In a world of milk and honey, there is no cake

Character
    Pigmoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Meh. You guys are all just saying the same thing and it really doesn't change anything. No one knows what the devs will do. I think this thread was intended as more of a question thread? I made one myself and it did NOT turn out like this. Why all the fighting?

Both sides have good and bad points. Natenn, I'm all for world rare mobs, but I think there would be serious rage if great gear went back to being exclusive to HNM. Idk about you, but I just don't wanna hear it. I am like you in a sense that I am sick to death of people who don't enjoy what I enjoy, complaining and whining to get their way. I honestly say, give them an alternate method of obtaining gear so everyone can enjoy the type of content they enjoy, without having it depend on luc. Claiming or camping NMs is luck. I love it just like you, it's a rush but it truly is unfair to people who cannot dedicate large amounts of time, if they simply are doing it for the gear and not the fun aspect.

I am asking SE to add more rare world spawn because it's simply a joy to me. I love competing, love the luck aspect and I like the trophy drops. They mean more to me than items that are easier to get because they have a specialness about them. What I absolutely don't want, if 5-6 shells or groups botting to claim mobs and it turning into massive rage. I loved the drama because it was entertaining but we can keep the entertaining value aspect of that part of the game without forcing others who DON'T enjoy it, to do it.

There are plenty of people who sincerely enjoy that content and they make up a large enough fraction to warrant it being looked into. By looking into, I mean by taking time to decide what is best for both sides. Arlan I'm sorry, but your views on the gamer are just that. What you view as wasting time, isn't wasting time. I've been respectful of other peoples opinions and I tend to not want to tell someone else what their idea of fun is. I am (or was) a gamer and I agree with some of what you said, but you are basically saying I enjoy time sinks, cheating or blocking people. I'm sorry I enjoy things you don't but the fact is, you aren't anymore worthy of content you enjoy than me. The line should be drawn when I can possible prevent you from making progress. I want SE to adds means for you to get shit done, while still offering me that type of content I enjoy and there is nothing wrong with that. You cannot have everything and neither can I. We both deserve a chance though.

Sureal, I'm not sure if this is surreal from Valefor but you know tony i assume. I liked Tony. He was nice to me and I'll admit I never played with him, He seemed like a good player and was well spoken in my conversation with him. Your opinions seem completely opposite of Natenn. Everyone is entitled to their own Goddang opinion.

I'm not a hater but can everyone please stop with the personal attacks? It's embarrassing and i doubt the devs will respond with this type of nonsense. This is natenns thread but if you are so dead set on asking the devs to not add more world spawns, add a thread requesting it. Trolling the thread, which is not even a request thread, but a question thread is annoying and I'm talking to everyone.

You're all turning this thread into mindless complaining and neither side is really wrong. It comes down to whats fair and unfair to everyone.
    (0)

Character
    Azagthothe
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Ultimately, it boils down to the fact that Natenn would rather be doing other stuff while the game makes gil and gets gear for him. It's funny that he doesn't even classify abyssea as an event (it's easy); however, it requires you to actively play the game, whereas world spawns don't. And, I would have to say that the world spawns he wants back were easier, because they required less work.

You can defend yourself with "I play on PS2" all you want, but unless the rest of your LS members are Starcade clones it doesn't matter.

You can still make quite a bit of gil in Abyssea, but it requires that you actively play the game for the most part, which you're obviously against.
    (1)

Character
    Surealistic
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    no, im not from valefor, im from bahamut where tony is originally from, and yes, tony talks a big game, and acts all nice, but the guy is a tool, raped his ls for all he could, took gear from other more deserving players, had damn near full koenig and valor gear before his pld was even past lvl 60, took adaberk for his bst over drks and wars, worked his entire ls for more than one relic for himself and none for anyone else
    (1)
    In a world of milk and honey, there is no cake

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    HNM were fun
    (0)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    For what 5 mins if you took it slow lol. So 5mins out of 3 hours was fun, wow you really enjoyed that.
    (0)

Character
    Pigmoa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    For what 5 mins if you took it slow lol. So 5mins out of 3 hours was fun, wow you really enjoyed that.
    Comments like these are kinda rude. Although Natenns comments on noobs and what should be considered the best and where should come from and how much effort one should put into it, are questionable. Comments like these are nothing short of one sided and small minded.

Just cause you don't enjoy certain things doesn't mean others don't, and like I told Arlan what you consider fun and entertaining might not be as entertaining to others.

Some of you need to get rid of your sense of entitlement. I really find it quite funny. Sure, game shouldn't revolve around luck tactics and it shouldnt encourage cheating, but some of come off nothing short of absent minded.

Your argument isn't really any better than Natenns. It's just the opposite of what he's asking.. Players thinking they are better than others and are more entitled to things to fit their way. Because someone enjoys things you don't, something must be wrong with them or the system. Then theres people who think they only deserve the best and the only way anyone should be rewarded with what they have, is to be like them. It's basically the same thought process from both sides.

Neither side is right. The only thing anyone is entitled to is their opinion and everyone should respect each others opinion. Does that mean one person isnt really ridiculous, rude or silly? Course not. But this is a community board and It really is laughable some of you start calling people like myself names and saying what I enjoy is stupid. I have every right to be irritated and tell said person to piss off.

If you don't like the content of the game. Freakin quit. This game has been around for 9+ years and only within the last year has game really changed. In my opinion, it was a good change because the game was too one sided but this is an opinion. It's only a fact in the sense that it was a better change for certain people. Some people who don't even enjoy hnm, hate the direction. Does that make them a xxxx? a yyyy? No, it's just a difference in taste.

Hows this! Let's see if everyone in this thread can agree to disagree. If someone has a concern or statement they'd like the make, THEY CAN MAKE A THREAD and speak directly to the devs.

I am someone who would like a dev to respond to natenns question and that doesn't make me anything but a concerned member of the board. If you've already stated your opinion, let's stop the personal attacks ok? Natenn I would suggest you start making good use of reporting people. This was a reasonable question many people would like answered, whether they like the content or not. I really wanna know what they plan to do in regards to world NMs.

To the rest of you, if you really feel like flaming natenn or world hnm, make a thread for it and all the people who support you can come in and like the post and guys can reach your target audience, which is the devolopers.

There are plenty of thread asking the devs about xx content and this isnt any different. It's just a controversial subject. I hope SE approaches it similar to the past NMs, while continuing to offer more casual friendly gaming for others. More than anything I'd like to know a simple answer about the future of the game. I've quit anyway and Don't have any plans to return atm. My opinion matters less I suppose.

You all have a wonderful evening ! Enjoy the game. It;'s what its there for. Complaining about the uncertain is kinda waste of energy. Besides, I highly doubt things will ever go back to the way they were.

also, just ask ksandra, natenn or leon, I'm not a bitch :P

I'm actually really sweet in game and on bg! Te hehe XD
    (0)

Character
    Azagthothe
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I'm pretty sure that most people aren't against World Spawns being added, as long as the other content is available elsewhere, as it's been stated in numerous times already in the thread; however, depending on the difficulty of the other content it may make camping the World Spawns nothing more than a novelty; if you can get the gear from other events it'll ultimately be less valuable and Natenn won't be able to fund his relics.

It's a pretty delicate balance, but maybe they could come up with something that will work out and won't alienate the vast majority of the players.
    (1)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Trophy items should be exactly that, trophy items. Stuff that looks good, unique, but average stats.

Hauteclaire and Seveneyes are good examples. Haute was pretty garbage, but it looked nice. Seveneyes has a unique model as well. The drop rate is atrocious though for whatever reason...
    (2)

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast