Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    Character
    Meeowmix
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    He talk so much about how great he is but all his greatness comes from the LS he leeches off of. He couldnt solo his way out of a paper bag.

Tonight his LS did dyna windy with like 10 people. If they even got 200 currency I'd be shocked.

Meanwhile tonight I did dyna bastok and got 456 currency 2box/solo. Last night i got 369. While normally i get 150 ish.

The point is. I do it my self. I dont need a LS to leech off of.

He will never answer the question because anything he could say would just make him look even worse. Especially after all the trash he talks to people in this post. They all dien to hear what he has done alone to cause such a huge ego.
    (0)
    Last edited by user201108211515; 08-21-2011 at 09:10 PM.

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Wow what a liar, i solo all but 20/100 Briareus helms for Almace/Kannagi. 10 ppl for windy??? are you that mad to make stuff up?? It was 6 ppl i was NIN, Bill/Carc THF+WHM dual boxed, Dajo was RDM, Krysh BRD, Iron SAM. You must of gotten 3 HQ off an NM cause theres no way you dual boxed over 200 NQ. Cause we got no HQ and 350ish NQ shells. So again, you lied. 5 ppl does not equal 10, 2 ppl dieing to Tyrant tusk is not a wipe. But 10-15 ppl dieing to Atomic Cluster(like you gus did) is prrreeeeetty bad there my mad friend.

Anywho to get back on topic, HNM : the best.

Edit: I'm sure the reason you don't have a LS isn't because "You can do it yourself" lol, more likely your attitude gets you kicked out, try being nicer to ppl and not holding grudges for so long. And uhhh lets try and get back on topic here.
    (0)
    Last edited by Natenn; 08-22-2011 at 05:42 AM.

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Lets play the "if" game now, If there was an HNM that was hard: Need a full tank PT, kept enfeebled, and steady dmg to beat regen or SC to do dmg(kinda like Sandworms KA) that couldn't be seen on WS, pops in multiple zones, and would probably wipe you a good chance of the time unless all members were on the ball, wouldn't that be fair?
    (0)

Character
    Dajociont
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    honestly pretty pathetic you need to spam /sea all dajo, naten, krysh, iron, etc. for real, mad over someone on xbox out popping you at minax bugard? that mad over minax bugard? congratulations for being below average intelligence and holding a grudge in a video game over a mob that can be respawned a minute and a half after its previous death. on another note, carc wasn't even used at all, we did that with five people. all dd are able to hold their own while krysh and i proc mage mobs, we always get atleast 70 currency/person. it's literally impossible to get that many dual boxing without a 100 drop, so, like i said, below average intelligence. anyway, have fun being wrong.
    (0)

Hello!

Today we are going to close this thread as it has become off topic and the comments have stopped being constructive and become attacking.

Thank you for your suggestions on adding more Free Roaming HNMs and we will consider your feedback.

Senior Game Master Jhanaka
    (1)

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27