Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Natenn View Post
    Handing out good gear to bad players is wrong.
    You really think its only the cream of the crop with D.Rings, Ridills, E.Bodies in 2005? Really? You think its just the best players who killed kings?

Hey, I guess its only the best NHL players who win stanley cups, because after all only good players win the final trophy. I guess that means Eric Godard is a better player than Alex Ovechkin because Godard has won a cup.

Hey, I guess its ok to live in the stone age of 72 hour HNM's. So do us a favor and move to an amish land where they dont use electricity since you love living in the past so much. Times have changed, time to move on.

Sorry for the stupid RL analogy, but the only way to communicate with stupid is by stupid.
    (2)

Handing out good gear to only those people whose LS spent $2000->$5000 on a bot is wrong.
    nasa/arenz/kaces/etc -looking at you!

RMT died out years ago in HNM scene.
    Except from the actual players themselves when they quit or need a quick buck?
    (2)

http://www.twitch.tv/wish12oz
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r5n/videos

Only good thing about HNMs were that they gave me time to shave my legs.

That is all.
    (2)

Right now, SE is Not handing out good gear to bad players.
    SE is providing ALL Players "A CHANCE" to do actual contents to "EARN" our good gear.

Handing out good gear is like SE giving it to you in your delivery box. This is not the case.

HNM repop 21-24 hours spawn should die permanently idc. I wana be able to experience the game too and not be limited because people like you who may have all the time in the world to schedule their RL schedules to play a game can only do the NMs that drop the gear I want too.
    (4)
    1. True Gamers plays to have fun.
    2. True Gamers don't play to waste time.
    3. True Gamers Aren't wasting time if they enjoy the contents they play while progressing.
    4. Gamers Love to see progression based on time/effort they put into challenges.
    5. Gamers plays for challenging Elements, and Wants more Enjoyable contents.
    6. Gamers don't play for Time Sink Elements, and Don't want A game to be a Chore!
    All Gamers Unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post

Hey, I guess its ok to live in the stone age of 72 hour HNM's. So do us a favor and move to an amish land where they dont use electricity since you love living in the past so much. Times have changed, time to move on.

Sorry for the stupid RL analogy, but the only way to communicate with stupid is by stupid.
    Nynja couldn't say it any better.
    What makes a good game, a good game is when it is accessable for all players/customers to be able to enjoy rather than being limited in "TIME".

People log on to play the game, not for the game to play them.
    When you have to log into a game just because an HNM is about to pop and you must be there before other players claim, then the game is Controlling you and your Real life. The game is playing you!

I like it now how I can play the game when I want to and where I want to without being told by the game when I need to be on just to get the a chance.

btw.. 72hour repop is just plain BS...
    It's gotta go.
    (1)
    Last edited by Arlan; 05-30-2011 at 05:32 AM.
    1. True Gamers plays to have fun.
    2. True Gamers don't play to waste time.
    3. True Gamers Aren't wasting time if they enjoy the contents they play while progressing.
    4. Gamers Love to see progression based on time/effort they put into challenges.
    5. Gamers plays for challenging Elements, and Wants more Enjoyable contents.
    6. Gamers don't play for Time Sink Elements, and Don't want A game to be a Chore!
    All Gamers Unite!

Player
    But handing out good gear to botters is perfectly fine, amirite?
    (1)

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Id bet most of the people who cry bots never had any evidence, you lose and just go "bots whaaaa its impossible for me to lose ill just say they botted cause i didn't claim". Can deny it all you want but we all know its true, even i QQed time to time about ppl botting but i had no evidence. I just wanted an excuse to save face for losing claims. Now i'll admit bots were a problem at kings but you can't bot outside kings to a point where you can blaim failing to claim alot bc of bots. SW and DI would be unclaimed at least a few minutes so theres no excuse other then you just got beat to claim.If you had no powder boots or movement speed while camping those two you were never gonna claim unless it popped on top of you. Don't blame w/e PC program that lets you see dead bodys either im on PS2 and i beat the tar out of ppl who did use it, why? Because my LS was prepared, alert, ready, and knew what to do/how to kite for a few minutes. So don't try to pin it all on bots.
    (0)

Character
    Natenn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Alot of ppl WANT this, just bc they don't post here doesn't mean you are 100% right. And what i choose to do with my time is my choice, if i wanna camp a 21hr to 24hr or a 72hr repop HNM i should be able to, its my buisness not anyone elses.
    (0)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Thats a pretty good argument. "I have people who support my position, theyre just not speaking up". By that notion, you can win any debate or argument or whatever...

DI and Sandworm cant be botted? Might want to do a little more research into that...because while it couldnt be bot claimed, it was definately made positible for one group to have an advantage over others, and it wasnt 9 rangers in 9 zones spamming widescan.
    (1)
    Last edited by Nynja; 05-30-2011 at 07:22 AM.

Id bet most of the people who cry bots never had any evidence, you lose and just go "bots whaaaa its impossible for me to lose ill just say they botted cause i didn't claim". Can deny it all you want but we all know its true, even i QQed time to time about ppl botting but i had no evidence. I just wanted an excuse to save face for losing claims. Now i'll admit bots were a problem at kings but you can't bot outside kings to a point where you can blaim failing to claim alot bc of bots. SW and DI would be unclaimed at least a few minutes so theres no excuse other then you just got beat to claim.If you had no powder boots or movement speed while camping those two you were never gonna claim unless it popped on top of you. Don't blame w/e PC program that lets you see dead bodys either im on PS2 and i beat the tar out of ppl who did use it, why? Because my LS was prepared, alert, ready, and knew what to do/how to kite for a few minutes. So don't try to pin it all on bots.

Hitting the X button on a ps2 without a bot still doesn't make you a better player and "deserve" better gear over it, while excluding the other 95% of the playerbase.

This is comes down to the real point people are trying to make, not botting.
    (1)

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast