Thread: Better 2-hours?

Better 2-hours?

Heyo how about an alternate 2-hour ability? Or give stat bonuses to avatars while 2hr is in-effect? I don't use my 2hr unless I'm using Odin, and that is almost never. Reason being, Heavenly Strike and Thunderstorm, which I merited, do more damage than 2hr and I'm usually not fighting a crowd of enemies. lol

And if I am fighting a crowd of enemies, I never want to be swarmed by aggro when I use 2hr and they kill my avatar. XD
    (1)
    It's important to hold onto your dreams.. Even if it means staying half-asleep.
    -rd

I don't remember anyone complaining about astral flow pre-abyssea, when astral burn was the fastest way to exp (and still is the fastest way to reach 30). Astral flow is still the best way to damage a lot of mobs at once due to no damage reduction when you hit multiple mobs. Maybe a tweak for extra damage with the more mp you have (with the current damage being for minimum mp required to use the 2H BP, and increasing slowly from there to maybe double damage at 100%mp). Or maybe let Blood Boon be able to proc on it fior the chance of emperyan +2 procs on it XD
    (0)

Player
    Alexander.
    (1)

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    I don't remember anyone complaining about astral flow pre-abyssea, when astral burn was the fastest way to exp (and still is the fastest way to reach 30). Astral flow is still the best way to damage a lot of mobs at once due to no damage reduction when you hit multiple mobs. Maybe a tweak for extra damage with the more mp you have (with the current damage being for minimum mp required to use the 2H BP, and increasing slowly from there to maybe double damage at 100%mp). Or maybe let Blood Boon be able to proc on it fior the chance of emperyan +2 procs on it XD
    i tried with full +2 set and havent seen it proc just yet, but i dont get the chance to try it much
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    i tried with full +2 set and havent seen it proc just yet, but i dont get the chance to try it much
    I'm almost certain it can't. Maybe I didn't word it very well. It was a suggestion for changing regular astral flows to allow blood boon to proc on it. Saving up to 50% of your mp when you use it would be <3 <3 too^^
    (0)

Player
    Smns have one of the best 2 hrs, with Perfect Defense.
    (0)

PD is great ya but who Zergs stuff anymore....so PD has kinda lost its glimmer... Don't get me wrong Its great 2hour....

I'd rather see new avatars or a JA that allows you to use Odin/Alex and actually fight.
    (0)

Hail to the king baby, Sig by Kingfury

I don't care about good 2 hours. But I'd like our current ones to be normal attacks, because it isn't that unbalanced to have AOE damage. You can astral burn easier of course, but who does that now?
    (0)