Drop the 4 second timer on Blood pact use please!

Main reason for this is having BP rages that can stun, but there's no chance to stun anything when your avatar takes 4 seconds to pull off the BP. As such it ends up being useful only for Hundred fists.
    It would also make MBs a little easier to pull off, especially if you're solo SCing.
    No doubt there are other reasons, like getting that cure off before the tank or you avatar dies etc.
    (0)

Yea, the stun moves were always just a joke from SE. At best though you could stun dynamis mobs for several seconds before they even got 2 hour off.
    (0)

That's the main time I've used it. Manaburn Dynamis with 4-5 SMN to Chaotic strike every 5 seconds during hundred fists/chainspell, or try to stun-lock nin or smn mobs so they can't get 2H off at all.
    (0)

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    The reason it's in there is so you can activate in -bp gear and then fully swap to skill/bp gear. I think they should either bundle skill/damage gear or alternate it between slots then get rid of the wasted time. If you are trying to damage something like Ulhuadshi or whatever then he decides it's time to TP the moment you do so (he's done this to me for 2 days straight ffs) then you are doing something counter productive so that timer has gots to go and some changes made.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreus View Post
    The reason it's in there is so you can activate in -bp gear and then fully swap to skill/bp gear. I think they should either bundle skill/damage gear or alternate it between slots then get rid of the wasted time.
    Even so, 4 seconds is over the top. 1 second would be fine. Unless there's something about how macros are used on PS/XBox that I'm unaware of? On PC, even if you need to hit 2 other macros to fully swap all your gear, just set them up so they're all on the same line, thumb on <ctrl> then tap all the macros you need in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreus View Post
    If you are trying to damage something like Ulhuadshi or whatever then he decides it's time to TP the moment you do so (he's done this to me for 2 days straight ffs) then you are doing something counter productive so that timer has gots to go and some changes made.
    I actually completely forgot about this as part of the agrument. When I fought Glavoid, the poor SMN had to resort to wards only, since she kept healing the mob ><
    (0)
    Last edited by Babekeke; 06-04-2011 at 06:31 PM.

I'm pretty sure the "ready" time is just so people have time to stun/sleep avatars. They just happened to keep this trait as pets instead of being changed.

And yea, all damage absorb mobs are more anti SMN than any other job.
    (0)