(0)

Character
    Robmelee
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfoley View Post
    I am sorry but go troll else where...you obviouslly have no clue about animators and the fact that the animator +1 has been shown time and again to do nothing.

If you have proof that it does anything to responce time or tactical processor, id love to see the photos/parses/logs or any shred of proof.

Edit:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...-New-Animators!
    I new we had this argument before, you are the same person who claimed it did something last time and never backed it up with any description or shred of proof. In my book you just went down to the bottom peg...

Animator:
    This device transmits commands to an automaton via high frequency waves.

Turbo Animator:
    An improved version of the animator. Transmits commands at a faster rate than the standard model.

Animator +1:
    An improved version of the animator. Allows orders to be more directly relayed to the automaton.

Deluxe Animator:
    An improved version of the animator. Boasts vastly simplified operation over the standard model

To me they all say the exact same thing... an improved version of the standard model...aka they add dex / hp&mp. IF anything the deluxe animator implies a reduced overload rate since more simple commands are less likely to overload the pet, but thats a stretch and will require testing.

None of the animators adjust maneuver recast time or maneuver duration
    Most likely Animator +1 is probably the best based on provable known data at this time.

Nevertheless the Deluxe Animator might have another hidden effect, in addition to the confirmed hidden effect DEX+6 (Master), all though this requires testing and this may be something that can never be truly confirmed but forever speculated, I'm inclined to agree that the other additional effect is "Significantly Reduces Overload rate" As we already know all of the known Overload reduction rate pieces takes -5 points off the Overload possible threshold. I think this Deluxe Animator secretly and significantly reduces that. Just off general game play with it I do so many maneuvers on a consistent basis I never overload, and since I got this Animator it has yet to Overload no jokes. Coming from the Turbo Animator, I had the Buffoon's Collar, AF1 gloves, and the Heat-sink attachment equipped with a water maneuver up!; and I would still occasionally overload, and from to time, back to back. Since getting the Deluxe Animator as of over a week ago, I have yet to Overload, no BS! I am either incredibly lucky or this animator secretly significantly reduces overload rate. Tell me what you all think, you think my opinion holds any possible merit? Does anyone else experiences the same scenarios or suspects the same possibility?

Following is pasted directly from...... http://ffxi.gamerescape.com/wiki/Deluxe_Animator?

Deluxe animator [Rare] [Exclusive]
    All Races
    An improved version of the animator.
    Boasts vastly simplified operation
    over the standard model.
    Lv. 87 PUP

Animator

Allows the use of Maneuvers when using an Automaton.
    Does not affect the recast time of Maneuvers.

Hidden Effect

DEX+6 (Master)

Reduces "Overload" rate - Unconfirmed! Pure Speculation at this point! (Not in original link!)

I could be wrong on all this, Animator +1 is still without doubt a great animator just for the simple fact of all the HP/MP bonuses the automaton gets in addition the master getting DEX+4, but I am having a hard time accepting for all time that Deluxe Animator only offers another +2 DEX to the Master, end of story. Its gotta be Reduce Overload too. Why else would SE make this a Voidwatch item and hard to get on top of that, if it was complete crap and worthless??? I am done ranting now.

Now what you all think?
    (1)
    Last edited by Robmelee; 06-08-2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Corrected a typo.

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Nice Necrobump there.

wait....I just did the same thing didn't I? BLARGH!!!
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6