Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    You know, I would actually like this if done correctly. I'd like the modifier for MAB to be so significant that in gearing for melee you were actually better off in DPS choosing MAB over haste on gear, to completely take haste out of the equation for RDM. Of course we'd still use the spell, but it would be interesting to see RDM dismiss haste on gear in favor of MAB when meleeing. And I'll admit, it's mostly because I hate the look of our available haste gear and kinda like the new AF. Well, except the hat with the mullet and spit curls.

I say "correctly" because of the potential of MAB modifiers to go the way of the on-hit enhancing skill bonus to enspell II. As has been said, the modifier would have to be pretty large.
    (0)

There's no way I could see MAB ever affecting enspells enough to overcome the benefit of haste not only increasing your enspell damage but your WS frequency as well.
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I would like for MAB to be a more attractive gear choice. Actually I just want RDM to have any gear choices that are attractive.

Equip flexibility, used to be something i loved about RDM, but not anymore. That died at 75.
    (0)
    Last edited by ManaKing; 06-02-2011 at 08:05 AM.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ManaKing View Post
    I would like for MAB to be a more attractive gear choice. Actually I just want RDM to have any gear choices that are attractive.

Equip flexibility, used to be something i loved about RDM, but not anymore. That died at 75.
    That died long before 75.

Supposed to be able to wear most cloth armour = Nope
    Ability to wear light armour = not since the Lizard Armour
    (0)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I only say 75 (which i should change to 75ish) because that is the last set of scale mail we get. Crimson/Blood Scale mail is one of my favorite armor sets in the game for RDM and now it can finally be augmented as well.

Agreed other things started dropping off way sooner and if you look for a set of scale that RDM can wear previous to that it is the Choral set. But as far as a Scale mail set that was actually good other than defense? Crimson and Centurion. That's about it.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2