Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spell lock

Thank you for addressing this problem. It doesn't affect me so much, as it affects my bf greatly. And he complains that I cast on him to buff him up ect on my RDM. This will please him greatly. Thank you, once again.
    (0)

Character
    Ashmanaiel
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    You know what would be a great way to resolve this? An in-game command like /blockaid on that worked for party/alliance members too.
    I would LOVE to be able to just type "/blockall on" at the end of the night when i have 400 minutes of time stored in abyssea and want to stay when my idiot mage starts casting warp 2 on me. Or when I'm trying to check a sturdy pyxid or 10 and a whm decides that's a great time to cast curaga, or a cor decides to double-up 3 times, use snake eye, and double-up again and we lose the ONLY KI we wanted due to being locked out.
    Event skipped, and spell-lock are the 2 most annoying aspects of this game, and actually having control over it would do a lot to alleviate the problem.
    (0)

Lols. I, too, am irritated by the 'Event Skipped' part. I am doing Dominion in Uleg Range Abyssea, right? I am trying to get another 'Page'....Mage casts on me, then BAM, Event SKipped. I hate that. XD Yes, please to control this problem. lols
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2