Character
    Artoriusrex
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90

Abyssea T2 and T3 VNMS

Ok SE you have sorted out multiple ??? for all the Empyrean Weapons and +2 Upgrade items which is great! Now please look at sorting out T2 and T3 VNMs inside Abyssea. Most of the T2s can now be solo'd by most people who are competent on their jobs and have shadows or can heal themselves, this makes getting T2 to T3 upgrades very annoying to get and quite frankly watching a Dancer etc solo the T2 for papers for 30+ mins when you are hoping to get an upgrade to pop the T3 and get the colourless souls (which by the way REALLY need their drop rate looking at, i have killed in excess of 30 T3 VNMs now and have only seen 2 souls drop a handful (if that) of times even with proc-ing yellow red and blue! this is very very very frustrating and with some of the great improvements you have made recently i hope this is something that can be looked into.

Thanks
    (0)

Character
    Artoriusrex
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    By the way i have no issues at all with people solo-ing any monster in the game or taking the time they need to do it, please do not flame this post for that reason, my point is just the repop of each t2 and t3 and the fact their is only ever 1 in the zone at a time.
    (0)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    This issue has been addressed in the general chat section.

But yeah, I agree with you.
    (0)