Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Nah even HNM spells are going to be a joke to learn since most of the HNM mobs are miniversions wondering around Abyssea zones, easily soloable imo. I would hardly say its going to get harder, but it will still be interesting and fun as always to farm.
    (0)

99 BLU,PLD,SCH,RNG,NIN,BST,SMN,THF,BLM,WHM... Any questions..?

Player
    I like how SE's adjustments are Blue magic spells, and more blue magic spells.
    (0)

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    I like how SE's adjustments are Blue magic spells, and more blue magic spells.
    Because nothing is wrong with BLU, it can effectively DD/Tank/Main Heal/Debuff on most of the current content so why adjust it in any other way than new spells?

I just hope useful/good spells as the overall trend in current spells has been

Edit: I only say "most" because I don't know how well BLU performs in Voidwatch.
    (0)

Character
    Asanarama
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiichi View Post
    2hour once you see the spell and then down the mob 2 seconds later.
    Funny. My idea is just the opposite. I had a much much harder time learning Self-Destruct than any other spell. I thought it might be because the opponent died right when using the spell, so I always make sure and wait a few seconds before the kill.

Keep in mind that opponents with over 25% of their HP might not do a tp move until they have 300 tp, but under 25% hp they use their tp as soon as it reaches 100. As long as there are plenty of targets available, ideally you want to quickly take your target down to 25% hp and then use extremely weak weapons or spells to feed it tp. I prefer onion swords, or if the opponent is particularly weak, level 1 wands. Your opponent also gets tp from hitting you, so /war with defender and cocoon to reduce damage can be better than /nin for utsusemi. Defender also helps you hit less hard so you don't kill it before you see what you want to learn.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5