Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Chloris - Really SE

Come on, why do you have to do things like this, do you not think?

a rediculous amount of triggers needed to pop him, fix that.
    (5)

Character
    Ihnako
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I can live with the amount of triggers needed. But what I'm concerned about is that we got 3 ??? to spawn Chloris but one keyitem is a timed pop sieged by nearly the half zone (and on Odin primetime that are round about 50-70 people just doing this). Same goes for every other NM to name one Gukumaz in Misareaux.
    (0)

Character
    Kwate
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 95
    Glavoid is pretty bad as well.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I have a chloris I dont' need, you want it? lol
    (1)

Character
    Capnsavahoe
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihnako View Post
    I can live with the amount of triggers needed. But what I'm concerned about is that we got 3 ??? to spawn Chloris but one keyitem is a timed pop sieged by nearly the half zone (and on Odin primetime that are round about 50-70 people just doing this). Same goes for every other NM to name one Gukumaz in Misareaux.
    Max out your lights and just pull the Couerl by bunches and whoop on them. The chloris KI drop at a pretty decent rate. In about 2-3hrs we had 5 sets last time I did that NM.
    (0)

4 KI is rather annoying compared to the others, but at least the majority of them are forced spawns. Plus it's a Visions area, so they're not terribly difficult either.

Worst case scenario you get a large group together and go cap amber & azure then cleave the bejeezus out of the mandragora. It's not ideal but it's better than doing nothing, waiting around for SE to fix the situation for you.
    (1)

Character
    Niyariko
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    For the same amount of work on completing the chloris trial, anyone could have completed 2 katana Trial, or even 3 Great Katana trials. This isn't balanced at all, SE. Is H2H really that overpower, it requires 3 times the work comparing to some other trials!?
    (2)
    recently returned player

Well, WAR & MNK are the top two damage dealers for good reason. Ukko's Fury and Victory Smite are both incredibly powerful on their own, more so when combined with the Aftermath (and especially WAR's +2 Set Bonus). But it does still seem a tad unbalanced to have to gather 4 KI's.

I would like SE to address this, but I wouldn't just sit around waiting for SE to do something about it either. Case in point, I've seen quite a lot of Ukonvasara and Verethragna on Bismark.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Chukwa isn't as camped as you think, but it can get busy at times. The number of NMs you have to kill with a red weakness to get a single Chloris pop is excessive indeed (8!), and farming amber for chest KI farming is time-consuming due to the rarity of amber light mobs in the zone. (Allowing amber on bats would make a WORLD of difference, for instance.)

Incidentally, I'm on Bismarck as well, so if anyone wants to trade my Glavoid pop for a Chloris pop, give me call ingame (Kristal).
    (0)

i soloed most of the pop items on my blm. there was only 3 zones released when aby came out. if they didn't do this, it would've been much easier to access the nm's with more of the coveted gear and people would've run out of things to do faster. Come on, do you not think?
    (1)
    Teh most famous/infamous Taru on Carbuncle!

Miiyo Taru | Sargantanas Final Fantasy X|V

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast