Player

[dev1000] Dynamis

am very worried about this. the big thing I loved about Dynamis is the fact that you don't need alot of pop items and you can keep it down to just your linkshell so that way you can have more then 1 ally in and they all can lot the rewards. if any player can come in and lot rewards it will make it very hard for vetern players like myself to get the items I want if there is another 32 players bidding on them.

another big issus is if you use who does more in the Dynamis then mages will get less by far, most other forums of loot is too hard to get items. if the name goal is to make it cheaper and easier to get relic then raise the number of currency each mob can drop and lower the drop rate.

also lowering the drop rate of the coins, shells and bills snice we can go in more often is pointless snice most players can only go in maybe 3 times a weeks. the people your really doing this for is the hardcore players. the middle guy like me loses his chances to get anything anymore.

unless you keep it to a system where you you can your own Dynamis world without random players comign it and camping the nms for the relic you need, coins or other items your shell needs it will make it too hard for players to to plan this out and theu will just give up.
    (0)
    Last edited by SSJTyler; 03-11-2011 at 10:17 AM. Reason: added more