Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Character
    Limar
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 90
    I normally would say lets check what we will get on 99, but as someone said before, I see a point at the spells actually.

Like someone said- we get like Refresh II and other new Spells above 75. Group 2 spells would really fit there, too. But since they were already meritable, we didnt get them there. Ideas to change the merits into potency, but give the Base-spells available to everyone (minus the potency of the first merits, which can be reaquired by putting a single meritpoint into that spell). The same would go for like AM2 or Pro/Shell-ra V. Or similar. For the same reasons.

I also wouldnt mind how it is know. But yea, since we got some levels, why dont get the spells somewhere in these levels.
    (0)

Eh @ Blind. Dont get me wrong, I agree it would be ncie to have the base 1/5 spells as purchasable scrolls, but I dont think Blind II is worth the merits. It may be much more potent than Blind, however most stuff that resists slow and elegy resists blind as well, and to be honest if you cant shadow tank with floored evasion with elegy and slow then you dont deserve to be tanking that monster at all. Seriously, with slow-based debuffs mobs hit slower than 2004 DRKs.
    (0)

Player
    I've actually had some decent success landing Blind1 on odd mobs at 75 cap, but of course it never really mattered other than to say 'hey one of my enfeebles other than Dia landed'. Of course it never mattered since our tanks were at the evasion floor anyway.
    (0)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7