Character
    Arbole
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95

JA List Order

Scenario:
    Let's say I'm geared SAM and my LS needs a MNK for Abyssea. I swap to MNK/WAR, grab my gear, then head out to Abyssea-wherever. While running to the nearest Abyssea Warp NPC, I'm fumbling left and right, tripping over tarutaru, running into galka, trying to manually order my JA list so they're grouped better and easier to access. I like to use my JA list rather than macros mainly due to macro misfires, so this is important to me.

The event is over, I wanna switch back to SAM/DNC to do some campaign. I gotta rearrange my entire JA list again. Anytime I switch from job-to-job or subjob-to-subjob, the list becomes scrambled once again. This leads to more innocent tarutaru deaths via trampling.

As our JA count grows, as well as the jobs we level max out, the constant rearrangement of the JA list becomes evermore tedious. Camate, please ask the devs if they can do something about saving JA list order. My magic list order is stored to memory, why not my JA list?

I know the difference is more complicated because the magic list always shows every spell you have unlocked and the JA list doesn't, but it still shouldn't be too difficult to implement. Even if they have to be saved according to every combination of job and subjob, that'd only be 380 possible combinations. THINK OF THE TARUs!

Does anyone else share this pain?
    (1)

Character
    Ihnako
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I'm with you! I dislike to stumble over my favourite food while sorting the JAs.
    (0)