Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    OMG not to take away your idea but, what if they made a job like that? Like made a ranger type job (I don't know what to call it) that can actually use their magic and a special bow or crossbow or even a gun and fire off magic arrows, bolts and bullets? But dang red should have magic arrows or more to the point magic range stuff...dangit...hope they...do both?
    (1)
    Last edited by Blah; 03-03-2014 at 10:17 AM. Reason: typing error
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    Like made a ranger type job (I don't know what to call it) that can actually use their magic and a special bow or crossbow or even a gun and fire off magic arrows, bolts and bullets?
    (1)

I meant actually have it be from magic, not have, you know bullets, arrows and bolts from, like alchemy like they are now. Ah it'll probably be messed up somehow anyway
    (I KNEW some1 would say corsair)
    (0)
    Last edited by Blah; 03-03-2014 at 03:10 PM. Reason: something more
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Player
    I understand what you're getting at but at the same time, I can't see making another job based off ranged attacks with a premise that seems oh so similar to COR, if anything I would say you are more likely to see simply crafted bullets with en-spell type DMG effects on them or something to that extent.
    (2)

Ah but remember corsair can only use guns, the job I had the idea for would/should use all ranged attacks. But like I said, they'd mess them up. Still if they do it for red mage won't there be a huge debate about it being for other mage jobs? Like making a "Holy Magic Arrow" for white mage, etc etc?
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2