Character
    Craftthree
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1

[dev 1000] Adjustments that need to be added as a result of this update.

1. Player instrest rate needs fixing. I sat for hours the other day and over the period of two hours or more I noticed only one or two people going into dynamis and no response to my asking for members.

2. Currency rate should be increased to match the player instrest rate which is really low right now. The intended amount of currency increased in the game world did not take into account the low rate of player instrest in doing daily dynamis. Please increase currency drop rates to address this varible in the equation.

3. Do to low player instrest in the reborn dynamis, I ask that you add time increases to regular mobs for people who are forced to solo in dynamis reborn. This should give players a satisfaction of achieving more while in the instance.

4. A way for people to be raised inside dynamis, or allow players to come back in to finish thier time. I went in solo as a monk, and wiped on a bst mob that had a scorpian, wasting my entire hour because I had to homepoint from lack of player participation and characters that could raise.

5. Dynamis NM was pulled to entrance of zone by a solo player, and the NM's pet of the claimed NM was able to Astral Flow every person soloing and duo at the entrance that was outside of the solo players party. Everyone wiped from the NM's pet and had to homepoint, losing thier entire hour of gameplay.

Please take these into considerations when you decide to adjust dynamis reborn. [dev 1000] update.
    (0)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    1. gather a friend(s), i'm duoing most time with a friend (nin + rdm) for currencys.
    2. higher currency droprate = lower currency price (or simply figure out procs, we always left with at least 45 duo and today going for 60 mark or we even try to figure out 100 currency farming).
    3. seems like abyssea made everyone want to solo things >.>
    4. rr-scroll,rr-hairpin,rr-earring

this is how u can fix this problems.

indeed, other mobs can AF ppl outside of pt needs to be fixed.
    (mkp isn't nice)
    (2)