Character
    Seyomeyo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

black screen fun!

Well guys, I got stuck in "ffxi error code 3001 land" last night while zoning from East ron to east ron S. Ran a file check and everything's fine, but 7 hours later and it's still happening. Looks like I have to have a customer service adventure today, and quite frankly i'm not looking forward to it (as i've already called a GM and have already been given the run around. /joy) anyone else having this problem?
    (0)

please let us know how it goes, complaints on customer service (regardless of who's CS) is a topic near and dear to my heart, being an excellent CS rep in several industiries, at least based on the customer comments received. My performance reviews are probably another matter, something to do with when the problem is my employer or their product I'll actually say so.
    (1)

Character
    Seyomeyo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    OK, so I think the issue is with my ISP (Comcast). Apparently some ports are now being blocked. /sigh. Went through the port forwarding on my router and I still can't load into East Ronfaure S (only zone i've tried that i've had a problem with thus far on 2 different computers on my network). Seriously hope I can fix this. Today it's east ronfaure, but ho knows what it'll be tomorrow?
    (0)

Player
    Last night i got the error code 3001 i can log on to my mules but not my main character was teleporting to altelpa and got a black screen with code sigh has anyone got the problem fix? i called comcast and they said its not them its a game issue.
    (0)
    Last edited by Diananaru; 05-22-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Character
    Seyomeyo
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    still happening for me in East ronfaure S. I think a reinstall is in order
    (0)

Character
    Dimi
    World
    Carbuncle