Character
    Gallus
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Neo-Dynamis Relic Armor Drops Nerfed?

Anyone else notice in the past two days drop rates plummet? I thought it was a fluke yesterday, but today was more of the same - about 5~10% vs 40%ish. In all fairness, they did say they wouldn't adjust drop rate on the relic armor vs Old-Dynamis, but it is a bit saddening. I haven't been lacking TH the past 2 days and I've been targeting the same mobs in Dyna-Xarc.
    (0)

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    I did a Dynamis-Xarcabard on Saturday and we got 15 pieces of relic gear for 7 people in the space of 2 hours. We staggered about 75% of the mobs we fought though. Are you staggering mobs?
    (0)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    It's raining duelist's chapeaux and all the other crap in the zone. 1/6 on shadow gear though lol.
    (0)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Shadow Mantle seems to be 100% for us, got a crappy rate on ring ; ;
    (0)

I didn't sit on top of a tree for 6 years to get out damaged by a bunch of weapons that take a week or less to finish.

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    monday we had 2 hour run in xar. and got 15 or so drops did run yesterday only got about 7 but did get th hands /cheer finally first set i seen in week or so farming there daily yes we were inviting people to give rdm hats away lol in a week there though i still have never seen blm head drop yet and only one thf hands so far
    (0)

Character
    Denabond
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 90
    You just have crappy luck. Ive gotten up to 4-5 relic in one hour duoing mobs.
    (0)

Character
    Gallus
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Yes, I'm staggering mobs lol. I'm not talking about how drops have been anytime before Monday or peoples' history of armor drops. I'm only referring to the past two days and on. It appears like armor is dropping at half its frequency, but I would like input.
    (0)

haven't had an issue with drop rates and we have yet to stagger anything! Our issue is finding decent camps that allow resting, repops are hell with mob placement as dense as it is, at least in Windy.
    (1)

Character
    Rikuku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    haven't had an issue with drop rates and we have yet to stagger anything! Our issue is finding decent camps that allow resting, repops are hell with mob placement as dense as it is, at least in Windy.
    I wonder how SE expect people go low-man on new dyna, even with 18 people we still got difficulty setting camp/rest.
    (0)