Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Character
    Shinjima
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Raise the Minimum Requirement for entering Abyssea to Lv70 or 75

This should have been what it was in the first place. And if not 75, at least 70 and no lower. It makes no sense, because being able to leech in Abyssea at Lv30 just kills off all other content, save for skilling up later once you hit 90.

I don't know why anyone would argue that this should not happen. And what is the point in having special items for new players like the Destrier Beret to keep their skills capped up untill Lv30, all so that they can be SUPREMELY Power Leveled by their friends. And when they get all the way to 90, their Lv30 skill levels will be useless anyways.

I really don't know what SE was thinking when they decided to allow Lv30 people to enter Abyssea... Seriously, what can a Lv30 do in Abyssea, OTHER THAN be extremely power leveled??? So what if there is some minor Limit Breaks in between? It's not going to stop people from just getting one easy job to beat Maat with (SAM), so that they can open up all the Genkai and not have to worry about it anymore.

Bottom Line: Allowing Lv30 requirement to enter Abyss opens up the opportunity for players to exploit and bypass other areas/content of the game.
    (13)
    悪島 Where the spirit of the moon resides... 気 愛 月光

Character
    Sandwich
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I dunno. I think they should lower the level cap. I'd love to have unlimited c3's spammed on me from a 21 whm that has MM atma, and get them some exp for keeping me alive.
    (5)
    Resident of Quetzalcoatl since 2003!

No, I like being able to powerlevel new subs/mains.
    (6)
    Aliekber of Carbamesh
    RDM BLU SCH DRG PLD BLM NIN

Character
    Headybudz
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Um, yea..... Like Greatguardian said in a more cut and paste manner, this has been gone over, and rehashed and drama filled in multiple threads already.
    (4)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Akujima View Post
    This should have been what it was in the first place. And if not 75, at least 70 and no lower. It makes no sense, because being able to leech in Abyssea at Lv30 just kills off all other content, save for skilling up later once you hit 90.

I don't know why anyone would argue that this should not happen. And what is the point in having special items for new players like the Destrier Beret to keep their skills capped up untill Lv30, all so that they can be SUPREMELY Power Leveled by their friends. And when they get all the way to 90, their Lv30 skill levels will be useless anyways.

I really don't know what SE was thinking when they decided to allow Lv30 people to enter Abyssea... Seriously, what can a Lv30 do in Abyssea, OTHER THAN be extremely power leveled??? So what if there is some minor Limit Breaks in between? It's not going to stop people from just getting one easy job to beat Maat with (SAM), so that they can open up all the Genkai and not have to worry about it anymore.

Bottom Line: Allowing Lv30 requirement to enter Abyss opens up the opportunity for players to exploit and bypass other areas/content of the game.
    Why would I want to level the old way? It's pointless at this point in the game. It's all about endgame, leveling is just a time sync to get there.
    (3)

Character
    Shinjima
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by svengalis View Post
    Why would I want to level the old way? It's pointless at this point in the game. It's all about endgame, leveling is just a time sync to get there.

Dang, what is NOT a time-sink then?

And just continue to bypass the point that it makes all the other content pretty much obsolete.
    (3)

Character
    Krisan
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliekber View Post
    No, I like being able to powerlevel new subs/mains.
    Just because you like it doesn't mean it was ever a good idea from a game design standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by svengalis View Post
    The old way doesn't even exist anymore, between FoV and twice the exp per mob.. The old way has been extinct for awhile now. There is an entirely new 1-75 experience in the game now, and most people just don't even try with it.
    (7)

Character
    Shinjima
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisan View Post
    Just because you like it doesn't mean it was ever a good idea from a game design standpoint.
    This guy is right.

If it was never implemented, you wouldn't be able to QQ if it got rolled back.
    (1)

No Thanks!
    I like the idea of being able to leach if u got friends who can help. I enjoy more jobs than i ever had cause of this option. Case is closed.

There are too many of these threads, dont need more.
    most ppl i know are happy with how it currently is.
    (4)
    1. True Gamers plays to have fun.
    2. True Gamers don't play to waste time.
    3. True Gamers Aren't wasting time if they enjoy the contents they play while progressing.
    4. Gamers Love to see progression based on time/effort they put into challenges.
    5. Gamers plays for challenging Elements, and Wants more Enjoyable contents.
    6. Gamers don't play for Time Sink Elements, and Don't want A game to be a Chore!
    All Gamers Unite!

Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast