Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Ashmulder
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Ya its pretty bad how ps2/ps3 service has gotten, when your not getting stuck in a cs loop doing wotg/toau/acp ect,ect missions, you freeze talking to a npc...
    (0)
    0/3 Spelunker Hat

Character
    Ashmulder
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Add Npc Ajithaam(F-5) in Upper Jeuno to the list.
    (0)
    0/3 Spelunker Hat

Player
    I have been freezing trying to start the MNK AF quest, "Ghost of the Past", at the NPC Oggbi in Port Bastok for over a month now. I have waited, frozen, at Oggbi for well over an hour as to hope it would somehow unfreeze but nothing. I had this problem before the last update and hoped that it would be fixed with the update, but it wasn't. I have tried the R1 bumper method mentioned above and it does not work for me. I have also emailed SE Support and received an email exactly like the one posted above. This is very frustrating...

I play on the Playstation 2 platform.
    (1)

Character
    Gilraen
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 95
    I've been having this problem as well, every since the version update earlier in May. There is no canceling out once an NPC breaks, you can only hope that someone else uses the NPC within the first minute of the lock or you're left with reseting the game. I've talked to several people in-game that have had similar experiences. I can only imagine how many messages and emails Square is getting about this from Japanese players.
    (1)

Character
    Ashmulder
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I find it funny "Baccanale" replied in almost every post except this one.Makes me think s-e has no idea how to fix this.
    (0)
    0/3 Spelunker Hat

Hello,

Thank you for your post. We are aware that several people are having technical issues with their game freezing when speaking to random NPCs on the PS2/Xbox 360. This has already been brought to the attention of the developers. Any adjustments or fixes will be posted on www.PlayOnline.com

If we receive any updates or need any additional information, we may unlock the thread and post here.

Thank you,
    SQUARE ENIX Moderator
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2