Player

Bismarck Fishing Help Needed

Hello fellow Bismarckians. About a week or two ago I reached level 50 fishing. I have found it quite impossible for myself to fish up the Monke-Onke for my fishing guild rank up quest. If anyone of higher than 51 fishing can get this fish for me. I would of course greatly appreciate it and I would also compensate you with more gil than this fish is worth. (30k+ gil?) Without it I can not advance any further in fishing. Please help! Contact me on Bismarck. My character name is Methusellah.
    (0)
    Last edited by Methos; 05-17-2011 at 08:32 AM.

Player
    Jerid!!! Thank you for the Monke-Onke. I will send you some gil straight away!
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Monke-Onke? Hmm.. I fished those up with 37 fishing for the fishing contest last year. What rod were you using? Are you on PC/PS2/360?
    (1)

Player
    Sorry it took so long to reply here Kristal. But I was using the Halcyon Rod. Its been awhile and I cant remember the bait. But I was within just a few levels of the cap of that fish and with the setup I remember it was the ONLY fish targeted. Yet I could not bring it in. Im a bit higher than the cap on that fish now. But I have no desire to see if my chances of landing it have increased.
    (0)