Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RNG Ammo

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Add Antlion / Ruszor quivers to the Voidwatch / WoE chest pools.
    (0)

Character
    Alderin
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    As for ninja tools - which I know more about then I do arrows & bolts:

As a ninja main, there are 18 different tools (not including universal). Couple this with a tp set, nuke set, m.acc set, ws set, pdt set, mdt set, evasion set - you are sitting well and truly over your 80/80 slots. If not, you are damn close to it. Sure BLM's have it tough too - with various staves & obi's etc. These tools were a godsend.

Pretty sure SE hit the nail on the head with universal tools. I am also happy they aren't synthable (although slightly more expensive) - at least they are a solid price if you make the effort to run to Bastok. Do the same with Ammo and we are talking... Keep Antlion & Ruszors synth only - however create another arrow that is slightly less efficient as these, at a decent price from an NPC for us to at least use for TP - then switch over to our more expensive / annoying-as-hell-to-find arrows when we are popping a WS.
    (1)

Player
    Anyone else thing Scavenge should be overhauled completely and make it dig up Temp items relevant for RNG(Swiftshot Tonic for example) and "Temporary Ammo". Ammo with comparable or better stats than currently available ammo to make it worthwhile JA to use endgame?

Was also thinking of a level 1 bullet/arrow/bolt with 0 DMG on it that has Recycle+100 on it that can be used for skillups for jobs that aren't RNG and lack acc bonus that want to cap their ranged skills. Also spending gil to skillup is painful for RNG as most of the ammo we spend gil on to initiate a ranged attack will end up missing due to low skill, thus wasted gil. A trainee bullet/arrow/bolt with Latent Effect: Recycle+100 would be awesome whereby the latent effect is activated when your skill is uncapped. I don't see how this could be taken advantage of seeing as how the damage rating would be 0 so the only damage you'd get is from the Bow/Gun/Xbow's DMG.
    (3)

Character
    Aeyliea
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsby View Post
    Outside AoE would be justifiable if the enmity system wasn't still at level 75.
    Get an Annihilator and use relic WS. Emnity problem solved
    (1)

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    Quote Originally Posted by Washburn View Post
    Well, im bone sub and 80 synergy, so for me, the bonecrafter is only needed to make the heads, then from there i usually pay a wood worker to go eat dinner for a half hour while i make 3-4 stacks of quivers... Which helps if you do this in the nation that has the lead so you dont have to travel to quiver then go back to craft.
    But yes, i suppose the crafters would be dubbed smart, but if ammo were cheaper, more people would be less intimidated by ranger and arrow sales would shoot up, no pun intended.

The real reason the synergized ammo is still so high is because most people don't know about the update that tripled the HQ results from making 33/66/99, to 99/198/297.

I think the reason reason it's so high is because not many are interested in a tedious thing to do. While i'm not knocking synergy, sitting in 1 place to level it is such a hassle to a non crafter. That's why i TP scorpion and WS ruszor (yeah i'm cheap) to save time/money/energy.
    (0)

Player
    So adaman ingots are now 70k. This means that at minimum (not counting fewell and firesand costs) a stack of bullets currently costs 35k. I love ranger, but I'm always wary to play it because I feel like I'm hindering my ability to upgrade my mythic. The enhance recycle effect on the beret helps, but it's not enough. Please please please fix this issue so we don't have to think twice about playing this job. You shouldn't be penalized for wanting to play it...
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Helel View Post
    So adaman ingots are now 70k. This means that at minimum (not counting fewell and firesand costs) a stack of bullets currently costs 35k. I love ranger, but I'm always wary to play it because I feel like I'm hindering my ability to upgrade my mythic. The enhance recycle effect on the beret helps, but it's not enough. Please please please fix this issue so we don't have to think twice about playing this job. You shouldn't be penalized for wanting to play it...
    Yes while gil is easier than ever to obtain, SE has started throwing in a ton of gil sinks of late. Heavy metal plates, forgotten items, geodes and -ites, voiddust, etc are all competing for this gil over ammo. But I don't see SE changing things. They've really jumped the shark of late with their ideas and nothing for the better is happening at all.
    (1)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Player
    The only reason I posted was because they said they were going to address this issue. It may have been on the COR forums, or in this very topic (I'm too lazy to check), but the fact is, they've made it WORSE. 70k per ingot? Seriously? I go through about 4-5 stacks per 3 hours of voidwatch. SE, do you really expect players to have to pay 100k/hour to play RNG?
    (1)

Character
    Gaspee
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I agree, the ammo situation is quite dire. On Bismarck a stack of Adaman bullet bags is 1.1mil. And that's even if they are up for sale, which they frequently aren't.
    (0)

A big thanks to Kingfury for my signature!

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    I think it's time to 5/5 recycling and fish out that stupid af2 hat out of storage :/

Stacks of gargoille arrows are 50k each on sylph and jishu eats those things alive. 2 stacks every half hour >_<
    (0)

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast