Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    absolutely right, should be pearl, ranged attack is not a WS, never was
    Automaton ranged attacks (both regular and barrage) are job abilities, and damaging JAs make ruby light in abyssea.

Initially, Sharpshot automatons under effect of Amnesia couldn't even use ranged attacks, but this was changed so automaton RAJA does not check for the status effect.

I do feel that Barrage Turbine should not consume Wind Maneuvers, because it often leads to using the wrong weaponskill (Arcuballista or Daze instead of Armor Shatterer).
    (2)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Automaton ranged attacks (both regular and barrage) are job abilities, and damaging JAs make ruby light in abyssea.

Initially, Sharpshot automatons under effect of Amnesia couldn't even use ranged attacks, but this was changed so automaton RAJA does not check for the status effect.

I do feel that Barrage Turbine should not consume Wind Maneuvers, because it often leads to using the wrong weaponskill (Arcuballista or Daze instead of Armor Shatterer).
    Jump makes pearl and I'm pretty sure Quick Draw does too
    (0)

Character
    Capuchin
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Yep, the maneuver consumption is very annoying. Got Arcu multiple times last night in a 2 hour Dynamis - Xarc run. At least I got weakness proc with Arcuballista once ;P

Can't understand why they didn't just make Barrage Turbine rely on # of wind maneuvers for strength, with a hidden JA timer (think more Flashbulb and Shock Absorber, less Economizer and Eraser).
    (1)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    first I thought this change is in the works for patch. But they really need to do that with eraser too, i find that very annoying it erases light man. It makes it so you can't use the attachment on whm head. uses eraser, takes off something on you are puppet, light man gone, he silences the crab, you die.
    (1)

well, whm AI you're lucky if you live anyway, but I see your point. I just got armor shatterer last night, sweet WS. I'm wondering if I was just lucky, but I never had issues with not doing it. I looked it up and didn't use any of the conflicting manuvers, but even so my Auto would WS>>Barrage, never stripping the Wind until it used the TP if it was close to 100%. The only time it didn't use it is if I used a WS, since I had inhibitor on so it would Stringing Pummel>>Daze>>Fusion. Since we were soloing Soulflayers and I would use that to stun Thundaga III as an example I'm not complaining...
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2