Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99

Barrage Turbine and TP

Last I checked, the Barrage Turbine doesn't seem to actually dish out multiple hits, or else the puppet would gain, say, more than 12 TP per barrage. This isn't the case.

Bug? Intentional? Here's hoping that, on a 90 second timer, this gets adjusted.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    it may not be barrage as we know it, it could just be multiplyer on ranged shot. That is my guess.
    (0)

was using it all weekend, seems to do 2.5-3x damage of what a regular shot does (with 1 wind up). I wasn't tracking TP, so wasn't aware of the issue. The good news is that despite my underlevelled range skill the Barrage never missed. I did receive 2 seperate skill-ups off a single barrage tho'. Seems a bit different that Rng Barrage, I don't know that the 1st hit has to connect for the others to have a chance.
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I need to test it more, but from the looks of eyeballing yesterday.

Barrage:
    1-3 arrows at level 90, with average being all 3 hit.

My regular range attack damage is around 450 when i go vv/sa/rr, and I never saw a barage for more then ~1400
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    didn't they say they were going to change it so that on this attachment and heat cap didnt eat manuevers?

I was trying heat cap and its really handy to grab a quick 80 tp before fight, but durign fight it sucks. I find it goes well with VE
    (0)

I only saw that the heat one was being changed, far as I know this will continue to eat manuvers
    (0)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    The way I see this attachment working is the TP gain is like a Weapon Skill. 10TP for the first hit and 1TP for each extra. It's obvious it hits multiple times, because you can get multiple skill ups off it.
    (0)

Character
    Tetsujin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Yeah, I noticed that. It's unfortunate that SE isn't giving us full TP for a barrage move that consumes all wind maneuvers.

On the bright side, it does dish out massive damage. Good addition to a DD sharpshot.
    (0)

Character
    Orenwald
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 95
    Just thought I'd also add this, Barrage gives ruby light in abyssea. Strangely enough so does Ranged Attack. Square-Enix sucks
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Orenwald View Post
    Just thought I'd also add this, Barrage gives ruby light in abyssea. Strangely enough so does Ranged Attack. Square-Enix sucks
    absolutely right, should be pearl, ranged attack is not a WS, never was
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast