Thread: Sewer Syrup?

Character
    Dekoda
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Sewer Syrup?

Can anyone confirm if this still pops in the same area? Its usual place holders (Mousse) were replaced with Panna Cottas. I've been killing them with a friend for about the last hour or so and we've yet to see it pop =/
    (0)
    Siren -- 99 THF / RNG / COR / BRD / BST / PLD / NIN / SCH / PUP
    [http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/6834-To-the-Devs-Character-Transfer-Service]
    Support this thread!

No, but I am betting it has been moved or is gone because of the addition of GoV. There are tons of problems in Dungeons now and SE is looking into them hopefully. There will be a maintenance next week to resolve some of the issues, just not sure what all it will encompass.
    (0)
    Proud to be "Old School" and to have completed CoP pre-nerf

I'm sure its not gone.

Some NMs had their spawns moved because of this, for instance, the Heftyhind goblin in Horutoto Ruins now spawns next to the door leading to his original spawn area.

Look around the zone for ~2 Mousse sitting alone, And kill them, He'll likely spawn from those.

With all these new mobs, I'm kinda sad they didn't add any new NMs, but eh, I Can't ask too much.
    (0)

Until they fix if you might want to look at gold chest farming some dark rings in highlands abyssea. Can get some rings that have both physical and magic damage taken down.
    (0)

There have been no edits to Wiki regarding a new spawn area. I am assuming that this is because no-one is actually going after Jelly Ring anymore. I have not seen any announcements either from Developers that the spawn locations for NM's in dungeons have been moved/changed. Ok, so not such a big deal since the majority of players don't do content outside of Abyssea, but for those who do and who look to Wiki and edits for at least some info, posting the change conditions as Dev's normally do might just be an oversight.
    (0)
    Proud to be "Old School" and to have completed CoP pre-nerf