Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

issues with magian trial log @ beetles during weather

I was up to get the pdt-10% sword.actually i am on trial 190 , 50beetles, ice, earth, water, darkness weather.
    actually its only Sauromugue Champaign (S), Crawlers' Nest and Garlaige Citadel with exp yielding beetles and weather.
    first i was up to go to garlaige citadel.mobs were easy prey. now you added grounds of valor and i found only very tough mobs there.
    Sauromugue Champaign (S) tough-very tough too.
    haven't checked crawlers' nest yet, but i guess u removed the EP mobs and placed some T-VT there >.> (Edit: anyway they have 16 min respawn, except u've changed it already)

for rdm solo it takes a while to get a VT mob down melee way and sleep > nuke way.
    so when i start to sleep > nuke, melee kill one when weather is up, it is possible that the weather has already depoped when its dead >.>.
    so pls add some more easy - even match beetle spots with weather for level 90 characters.

thx
    (0)

Character
    Medli
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Certain areas of Quicksand caves had beetles that conned Easy Prey for me at 90. (J-9 entrance @ Western Altepa Desert). Only bad thing about that spot is occasionally beetles will spawn Too weak, so you gotta kill 'em before or after weather.
    (0)
    ara ara

Goblin's Beetle, Sauromogue [S]---old camp BLM's used to use to level on. BLM and SMN can one-shot the pets, not sure about RDM though.
    (0)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Limecat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    For the QSC beetles, if you've got BST leveled to around 58ish you can sub that and charm/move/release the TW ones to recycle them. When they repop after a minute their level will be re-rolled and they can come back as EPs.
    (0)