Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Xikeroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I do apologize for my last post I was in error and didn't notice any connection but i do notice a connection between 1 or 2 key item time extensions increasing proc rate dramatically or as a whole they are:

Amber Granules of time OR Alabaster Granules of time. After we obtained one of these items the proc rate shot up dramatically which may help in proccing. We killed both TE mobs after we attempting to farm.

I do not like taking information from other forums because quite frankly, I don't trust them so I try to post what I find in one area instead of having people flame with no real reasons. So I do apologize and admit I was wrong in some cases, however we have found much information on our own without the help or theories from other people.

Staggers Do seem based on mobs type that remains unchanged and the job abilities are random and do not stop longer recast JA such as weapon bash from proccing, which could cause a problem in the long run, the times we proc on first use and spam is far too sketchy to actually tell if it is indeed random chance to stagger with JAs or if the mob picks a JA to be staggered with at time of claim.

I believe its more of the "picks JA randomly among pt members" and gives a set percent chance of that specific JA working, because we held a mob for 5 mins spamming every single step and flourish we had on it, at the end the DRk walked up and used weapon bash and staggered it on first use. So its still unsure at this time.

Spells meh idk its mainly still the same specific spells listed that are staggering more then anything else, more enfeebles then nukes, still not finding a specific pattern. I doubt SE would make it "Ok this mob will get staggered by spells 2% of the time" I think it is similar to abyssea where the mob picks a spell/ws at time of claim that will stagger it, they just added JA to the list
    (0)
    SE needs to be more original with content, because spreading the same content and copying it everywhere isn't going to keep people playing for very long. STOP WITH WEAKNESS TARGETING! It is NOT that good of a concept!
    If you don't like what I say, that's fine, you don't have to. But don't think that I care if you agree with me or not. Soooo... if you don't like what I say, don't reply, and move on with your life

Character
    Xikeroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama View Post
    I don't think that's a point base system it's the modified-abyssea system; you can proc the first action you have on the enemy.

I do think its similar to abyssea in that the mob choses an ability to be proc'ed with at time of pull because holding some mobs at time of pull and trying to stagger then by spamming dia for example won't work. nor will holding them spamming DNC JA.

For example i spammed all /DNC JA's I had on a mob for 10 mins today. DRk walks up, weapon bashes PROC! lol I think its more that then anything.

Unlike abyssea procs are NOT 100% and you can proc during 2hr, spell cast and WS use of enemy, so this is confirmed as a SAM used its 2hr and I staggers with Blade: ten right away.
    (0)
    SE needs to be more original with content, because spreading the same content and copying it everywhere isn't going to keep people playing for very long. STOP WITH WEAKNESS TARGETING! It is NOT that good of a concept!
    If you don't like what I say, that's fine, you don't have to. But don't think that I care if you agree with me or not. Soooo... if you don't like what I say, don't reply, and move on with your life

Character
    Xikeroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiiawn View Post
    Incorrect, at least twice during our testing last night, provoke proc'd on its 11th attempt (all from the same person).
    Really? because we held a mob spamming every single JA in the book that /dnc had and weapon bash procced on first use. Maybe you didn't kill the correct TE mob.
    (0)

Player
    1/5 TE's you wont get procs
    2/5 TE's you wont get procs
    3/5 TE's you will get blue but they can take a while
    4/5 TE's you will get yellow but they can take a while
    5/5 TE's you will get red and the proc rate shoots up.

At 3/5 testing as blm + nin/war, it has taken 10+ vokes to finally proc.

My testing last night shows that the specific KI's dont have any effect, its just the number of kis that does. We killed them in a completly different order and still have the none > none > blue rare > yellow rare> red common pattern.
    (0)

Character
    Powder
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    The more I read the madder the get! Wth is this? We don't need guessing games SE did this and they should be giving us the info on it. Everyone is running around trying to find the new animator for pup and this is stupid when the creators of the game have all the info. The more I see the more I am losing interest in this game. Procs in Dynamis~~ bullshit!!
    (3)

My blood type? oh! coffee of course!

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiiawn View Post
    1/5 TE's you wont get procs
    2/5 TE's you wont get procs
    3/5 TE's you will get blue but they can take a while
    4/5 TE's you will get yellow but they can take a while
    5/5 TE's you will get red and the proc rate shoots up.

At 3/5 testing as blm + nin/war, it has taken 10+ vokes to finally proc.

My testing last night shows that the specific KI's dont have any effect, its just the number of kis that does. We killed them in a completly different order and still have the none > none > blue rare > yellow rare> red common pattern.
    yes we have been working on this theory as well and seems similar but my other questions we are going to test is ... does it matter which order the TE's are killed in that effect the proc rate colors?

OK tested did TE' stats in a dirrerent order and 3rd te proc'd blu 4th yellow and all after the 5th are red proc's

also noted if you proc red quickly the NM will NOT use its 2 hour at all whole fight
    (0)
    Last edited by ShadowHeart; 05-18-2011 at 02:52 AM.

Character
    Volkai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    The more I read the madder the get! Wth is this? We don't need guessing games SE did this and they should be giving us the info on it. Everyone is running around trying to find the new animator for pup and this is stupid when the creators of the game have all the info. The more I see the more I am losing interest in this game. Procs in Dynamis~~ bullshit!!
    Enjoy the process of discovery. FFXI's primary attraction is the challenge.
    (1)
    "Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Adoulin is installed but still not lighting up on your title screen? Here's what to do:
    Go to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/login?cont=account and log in, then Select Service >>> PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI >>> Add a service account (blue button) >>> input expansion software registration code.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    This is how FFXI has been since day one. It's one of the reasons i actually like the game.
    (1)
    THF 90, 'nuff said, Thief is awesome.

Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    i think its mostly just based on what jobs oyu havein your party/alliance, Me and my husband when into dyna windy today got 47 Whites total, proced 95% of the time, either being a DRG WS (alot of them were vorpal thrust) THF WS (alot of the time it was shark bite) or DRG job ability Jump High jump and even Smite Surge. Thf JAS i dont think proc at all. We only focused on Melee and Light Melee Mobs no magic really.
    (0)
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

Quote Originally Posted by Volkai View Post
    Enjoy the process of discovery. FFXI's primary attraction is the challenge.
    A game good should have an easy learning curve and well explained system for gamers to play while exploring the world and taking on challenges. That way gamers can tell if they like the game or not. That way a gamer could tell if he enjoys the system or not.

A game shouldn't be difficult to understand and lack the explanation to how to play.
    Exploring the game world and taking on challenges is One thing, but lacking information on how each content is made to play is another.

Lack of information is part of the development team's fault, not the gamers.

I can see how Powder and other people like myself could be frustrated when it comes to new contents that everyone is trying so hard to figure out due to SE giving us an Incomplete content.

Its our job to play the game's content and enjoy it for what it is, Not try to figure out how it works without any legit info.
    (1)
    1. True Gamers plays to have fun.
    2. True Gamers don't play to waste time.
    3. True Gamers Aren't wasting time if they enjoy the contents they play while progressing.
    4. Gamers Love to see progression based on time/effort they put into challenges.
    5. Gamers plays for challenging Elements, and Wants more Enjoyable contents.
    6. Gamers don't play for Time Sink Elements, and Don't want A game to be a Chore!
    All Gamers Unite!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast