Community Rep. Reply Sections - Can I have it?

I have notice when a GM or a Community Rep. replies to some people's threads, the Crown mark shows.

When I see an interesting topic, and I see a crown mark shown that a GM or a Community Rep. has replied to the topic of my interest, I would like to have the "Ability" to instantly click on the crown mark section, next to the thread of my interest, to see the GM or Community Rep's replies.

Ever since the Crown mark has been updated to the Official FFXi Forum, I have always been interested to see what the Gm or the Community Rep has to say to the threads people posts that interests me. However, the problem is, I have to manually check each pages in order to "FIND" 1 reply or maybe a few, from the Gm or Community Rep...

I would appreciate it if SE would allow us to have this function for the Official FFXI FORUM so it can be easier for people like me who are interested to see what the Community Rep has to say in order of each replies on the thread of interests.

Thank you.
    (0)
    1. True Gamers plays to have fun.
    2. True Gamers don't play to waste time.
    3. True Gamers Aren't wasting time if they enjoy the contents they play while progressing.
    4. Gamers Love to see progression based on time/effort they put into challenges.
    5. Gamers plays for challenging Elements, and Wants more Enjoyable contents.
    6. Gamers don't play for Time Sink Elements, and Don't want A game to be a Chore!
    All Gamers Unite!

SERIOUSLY...
    (0)
    1. True Gamers plays to have fun.
    2. True Gamers don't play to waste time.
    3. True Gamers Aren't wasting time if they enjoy the contents they play while progressing.
    4. Gamers Love to see progression based on time/effort they put into challenges.
    5. Gamers plays for challenging Elements, and Wants more Enjoyable contents.
    6. Gamers don't play for Time Sink Elements, and Don't want A game to be a Chore!
    All Gamers Unite!

Character
    Phraust
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Dev Tracker?
    (0)
    If you don't understand why Haste is so important, or if you don't think it is:
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/1847-Haste-and-You...-A-guide-to-the-misinformed.