Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Player
    so was it nerfed or not hadnt seen any info if it was.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezikiel View Post
    so was it nerfed or not hadnt seen any info if it was.
    yes, looks like they capped us at 87.5% like smn avatar's.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Khiinroye
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I had a long post, but if I posted it, the arguing might go on and on, and Xilk's post catches what I meant for the potential of abuse, though I disagree in that the detractors brought up some valid points besides "its broken".

I'll admit that I misspoke. What I should have said was "I believe that some people fought NMs without aiding their pet for a large portion of the fight, because people complained about bsts doing just that."

However, I will say that Gottendammerung also misspoke with "Nobody afk kills" when he should have said that he believes that nobody did, as he cannot prove his original statement either.

I think we should just leave it at this:
    For whatever reasons convinced SE, the cap on all pet -damage taken, for all jobs, is now, or SE thinks is now, 87.5%. Most bsts can probably live with that.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiinroye View Post
    I had a long post, but if I posted it, the arguing might go on and on, and Xilk's post catches what I meant for the potential of abuse, though I disagree in that the detractors brought up some valid points besides "its broken".

I'll admit that I misspoke. What I should have said was "I believe that some people fought NMs without aiding their pet for a large portion of the fight, because people complained about bsts doing just that."

However, I will say that Gottendammerung also misspoke with "Nobody afk kills" when he should have said that he believes that nobody did, as he cannot prove his original statement either.

I think we should just leave it at this:
    For whatever reasons convinced SE, the cap on all pet -damage taken, for all jobs, is now, or SE thinks is now, 87.5%. Most bsts can probably live with that.
    Thank you for the white flag :P
    I accept your graciousness.
    (0)
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Player
    87.5% i can live with i didnt wanna bother with getting ducal guard if it was uber nerfed i dual box and 1 char is 90 bst other char is 85 bst and 90 smn so they will make a deadly team if both pets are at 87.5% -PDT with the boost in pet food heals and regen atmas BSTS can still solo alot of things
    (0)

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Yeah, this hasn't changed much at all really. In particular I'm working through some Iron Giants for +2 items and the only change I've made is using Mounted Champion over Stronghold or Visc. It's quite liberating to be able to drop my -PDT gear completely for these fights and melee with a full haste/TP build.

Oh, and Fatso's blunt resistance is included in the cap by the way.

Ironclad Exec. at least doesn't really look like it needs yellow to be dropping +2 items too. They seem random and yellow just looks like it makes synthesis mats (junk) drop.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by blowfin View Post
    Yeah, this hasn't changed much at all really. In particular I'm working through some Iron Giants for +2 items and the only change I've made is using Mounted Champion over Stronghold or Visc. It's quite liberating to be able to drop my -PDT gear completely for these fights and melee with a full haste/TP build.

Oh, and Fatso's blunt resistance is included in the cap by the way.

Ironclad Exec. at least doesn't really look like it needs yellow to be dropping +2 items too. They seem random and yellow just looks like it makes synthesis mats (junk) drop.
    I've noticed this w/ fistule. It seems th is all you need for the +2's on the Nm's that newly drop them.
    (0)
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    I've noticed this w/ fistule. It seems th is all you need for the +2's on the Nm's that newly drop them.
    Not even that, double drop the other night without TH of any kind.
    (0)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9