Character
    Alexisjade
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Does SE hate beastmasters?

I say this because, before the dynamis update I did it for 3 years and only 2 bst AF has ever dropped.

And since the new changes to Dynamis, been doing it every day and no bst AF has dropped at all.

I've seen so far 4 whm af 2 sch 3 war 2 sam 3 pup 2nin 5 blu 3 rng af drop in Dynamis Windurst since the changes to dynamis.
    (0)
    You're dammed if you do and you're dammed if you don't

bad run of luck man, I got bst relic so fast when I 1st joined my dynamis LS that I had to go into -points to claim it so it wouldn't floor.

And SE doesn't hate bst, non-bsts hate bst. It's the only job I know that consistently gets requested to be nerfed. The fact that bst was designed to be a job that can function without a party (for most content) from day 1 is ANATHEMA to players that don't have it. We were blamed for MPK, when the actual issue was noobs biting off more than they could chew and zoning through other noobs too stupid to camp away from zone lines while LFP. We are continually told by other players to give up our camps because "you can solo anywhere"-absolutely untrue statement btw-and if we refuse we are flamed and the like. They rag on SE to gimp 1 build for solo that they can acheive themselves in a couple weeks work because they have to wait for an NM; if we have to wait for THEM to kill the NM, tough shit-luckily, the players complaining are too stupid to realize that we have at least 6 other ways to solo the same NMs that will have them waiting even longer

No, SE doesn't hate bst. The moves they make to appease other players whining have unfortunate effects on us, but SE does try to reaccomodate us. Example, pet food eta was originally ruszor meat, but they changed it to buffalo meat to make it obtainable. It took 5 years to repair all the damage to the job caused by the MPK nerf, but outside Abyssea we are arguably more powerful than ever (being able to rest your pets for healing is HUGE). Abyssea was a mixed bag; the gear is excellent, the new jugs totally rock, and pet food eta got our healing up to a level appropriate level, but on the downside we can't charm-which is only the foundation of the entire job-and cruor buffs don't apply to our jug pets (or anyone else's pet, let's be fair).
    (0)

Pretty much. We are in direct competition with the normal player base. They outnumber us. They dislike us because we are in direct competition. SE favors the higher population because it represents more $ bills.
    (0)

They are paid to create a game, they don't like or dislike any job, pet, avatar, NPC, tree, monster or anything else. They don't care, it's just their job >_>
    (0)

Character
    Mayoress
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 85
    I'd say your just having a run of bad luck. It happens.

On your general question of whether SE hates bst, I'd say all signs point to yes.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    random is random.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--