Character
    Khaoticlight
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90

Our solo in abyssea is over~

The following issues will be fixed:

Pet, Wyvern and Automaton may become invincible under certain circumstances.

... Yay for making pdt axes, hours of work camping Okupete for his chain, hours of getting leg seals, redoing my moogle hat... spending hours of building fame in grauberg... only to see we wont be able to get 100% pdt anymore...

Even though technically our pets could still die to things... and it wasn't overly abused.
    Thanks.
    (1)

Character
    Fadnog
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    This is prolly a response to the thread about how -pdt% on pets is bs in the general discussion no doubt....
    (0)
    - Fadnog -
    BST99 BLU99

Lol did you really think the dev team was gonna let this fly?

But hey, now you can roll with idk, probably -80% PDT and equip lots of DD atmas and kill things so much faster that you still won't need more than one or two jug pets :>
    (2)

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Lol did you really think the dev team was gonna let this fly?
    They let it fly quite openly by not patching it out when they patched Ducal Guard on SMN the first time.

Personally Im waiting for the update to see what happens. People are jumping the gun on this.

I mean geez, if 100% crit damage bonus is legitimate, why isnt 100% pet PDT?

If the change is actually nerf to pet damage down, then its a win for misconception and whining - and another kick in the guts for BST.
    (0)
    Last edited by blowfin; 05-14-2011 at 08:57 AM.

Character
    Gallus
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    They're fixing a glitch. Those -PDT items you've collected will still provide your pet with -PDT. You guys need to quit being prima donnas.
    (0)

i hope there not ruining pet pdt 100%

Its makes no sense to touch it.

Bst is designed to solo.

Right now a whm + ANY DD can do the exact same thing a bst with pet pdt 100% can do, probably MORE. (not to mention have a better shot at triggers.

And for those that want it nerfed just because they dont like waiting behind a 30 minutes bst solo. (You know the kind of people who think the order of the universe should be Linkshell>party>soloist)
    All they're doing is shooting themselves in the foot by complaining.
    Let me spell it out for you.
    Bsts wont ever stop soloing. We will find a way to do it. Causing nerfs for us and making trouble for us just makes it harder but it wont make us stop. And harder simply equals longer fight times.

So congratulations, if this nerf goes thru all you did was double the time you have to wait behind a bst soloing.
    (6)

Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Person who started the "100% PDT for PET is BS" thread...

The person who started that QQ I'm /butthurt because a BST was soloing MY NM is Ilax, and that person is located on the Fenrir server.

If any of you BSTs also happen to be on Fenrir like me, lets {Gather together} and give Ilax something to REALLY complain about.
    (4)

Never understood how, In a game where they actually nerfed pets getting Samba Effects (a 'glitch' quickly fixed and far less broken, also Magic Mortar) that something like 100% immunity to Physical damage would remain untouched.

I have BST, SMN, DRG, and PUP, It was awesome, but it was seriously unrealistic if you guys thought that giving a pet "invincible" 100% of the time was not broken, with or without Atmas being involved. I hate its being fixed, But i saw it coming like a fiery meteor in the sky barreling towards earth.

That aside, your PDT axes aren't "Worthless", The cap could just be getting lowered to ~87.5% like Avatars, Which is still a hefty chunk considering Eta/Zeta Biscuits should cover the rest. It might limit your ability to solo somethings... I admit, but it was bound to happen. Far less "broken" things in this game have been nerfed, Its sad day, but it was bound to happen.

Lastly, Siviard, You need to grow up if you are seriously about to start stalking someone in a video game because of this. That's just absolutely ridiculous. Its a Video game, and its not that serious. that's open harassment and you will get suspended/banned for that if someone decided to report you. It does no good to get your account banned over something like this.
    (2)
    Last edited by Karbuncle; 05-14-2011 at 05:10 PM.

Good, this was an obvious exploit. I saw a BST hold Hedjedjet for over 40m yesterday while his fail crew zombied it to death (not procing grellow I might add). No way they should let BST keep something as broken as this. S
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung View Post
    i hope there not ruining pet pdt 100%

Its makes no sense to touch it.

Bst is designed to solo.

Right now a whm + ANY DD can do the exact same thing a bst with pet pdt 100% can do, probably MORE. (not to mention have a better shot at triggers.

And for those that want it nerfed just because they dont like waiting behind a 30 minutes bst solo. (You know the kind of people who think the order of the universe should be Linkshell>party>soloist)
    All they're doing is shooting themselves in the foot by complaining.
    Let me spell it out for you.
    Bsts wont ever stop soloing. We will find a way to do it. Causing nerfs for us and making trouble for us just makes it harder but it wont make us stop. And harder simply equals longer fight times.

So congratulations, if this nerf goes thru all you did was double the time you have to wait behind a bst soloing.
    Are you kidding me? It makes no sense to touch something that lets you kill a NM while afk or take 0 dmg the entire fight? Do you see NOTHING wrong with this? People who do MNK + WHM have to actually do work still... Even gimp scrubs can't do most fights that people say "mnk + whm" it still takes some degree of knowledge. Tossing an invincible pet at a NM and going afk to make a sandwich does NOT take skill and is an obvious exploit.
    (3)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast