Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Siviard
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    @ Karbuncle

I'm sorry, I'm just so sick and tired of people who are so obviously clueless about BST (Ilax has 90 BST, most likely keywhored for more cruor) and are so obviously biased against the job that they always seem to do anything they can to stomp on our necks and cave our throats in. And now her QQing was noticed by SE and guess what.....they actually listened, which I find absolutely astounding.

If you check out the PUP forums, there was a very eloquently written post by Anza detailing the current state of the job and everything that we as players who use PUP feel are problems with the job. This post was made right as the Official Forums came online. Result? No response whatsoever. But someone makes a /butthurt QQing post about BST and SE listens....unbelieveable.

But whatever, I'm done. I'll reserve judgment until after this update.
    (0)
    Last edited by Siviard; 05-14-2011 at 05:43 PM.

Character
    Mayoress
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Are you kidding me? It makes no sense to touch something that lets you kill a NM while afk or take 0 dmg the entire fight? Do you see NOTHING wrong with this? People who do MNK + WHM have to actually do work still... Even gimp scrubs can't do most fights that people say "mnk + whm" it still takes some degree of knowledge. Tossing an invincible pet at a NM and going afk to make a sandwich does NOT take skill and is an obvious exploit.
    You honestly don't know what the flying friggin frig you're talking about. I can count on one hand how many mobs in Abyssea can actually be soloed with minimal effort without riding reward timers and having an optimal reward build. The fact that you assume that a pet takes no damage the whole fight shows you have no conception of how DG guard actually works. Why don't you go back to bg and keep trying to convince them blu is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Leave bst business to the bsts.
    (6)

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    i bet all these whining cry babies never invite a beast, smn , puppet to a party or help them get their seals

they cant charm in abyssea have no proc's so no one ever wants them they have 1 good thing finally after years of getting stiffed and one crying little baby screams and they are screwed again .... lol pet jobs dont get party invites abyssea invites or endgame invites but hey i cant get what I want when i want so lets screw them all over so i can get it NOW!! lol
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    The best part, look at the tag for the update thread... Says it all really!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Aldersyde View Post
    You honestly don't know what the flying friggin frig you're talking about. I can count on one hand how many mobs in Abyssea can actually be soloed with minimal effort without riding reward timers and having an optimal reward build. The fact that you assume that a pet takes no damage the whole fight shows you have no conception of how DG guard actually works. Why don't you go back to bg and keep trying to convince them blu is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Leave bst business to the bsts.
    I know what I saw, the pet was taking 0 dmg from everything. This is broken, end of story. SE already knows this and they are fixing it. Take your nerf and either find a way to make this job useful or play something people actually care for.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHeart View Post
    i bet all these whining cry babies never invite a beast, smn , puppet to a party or help them get their seals

they cant charm in abyssea have no proc's so no one ever wants them they have 1 good thing finally after years of getting stiffed and one crying little baby screams and they are screwed again .... lol pet jobs dont get party invites abyssea invites or endgame invites but hey i cant get what I want when i want so lets screw them all over so i can get it NOW!! lol
    Nope I never invite bst, never did in the past either. Learn how to play FFXI.
    (2)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldersyde View Post
    You know him so well.
    (0)

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Nope I never invite bst, never did in the past either. Learn how to play FFXI.
    pardon you don't know me dont bash me all 20 jobs were 70+ before abyssea i have every single weapon leveled over 300 every wsnm done including ranged 20/20 af 1 18/20 afv3 +1 or better and ur telling me learn how to play XD i been playing and doing it well for 7 years son so step off quit crying and learn to play with the people around you its a MULTY player game lol
    (1)

Soloing with a pet that takes 0 physical damage is more broken than a melee in a party with 80% haste. Pets will probably still be able to get 87.5% damage reduction. It's not the end of the fucking world.
    (1)
    Last edited by Mirage; 05-14-2011 at 10:16 PM.

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    the original thread that started was guy crying beast took to long to kill and he wanted it now
    i never use 100 pdt setup takes fun out of it personally for me but not being able to use your full job ability also gimps your abilities in abyssea so having a small advantage so they can get their job done to compensate doesnt make me start flaming posts about it i play for fun adn adopt to game and surroundings not scream to do it my way or i quit and QQ
    (0)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast