Character
    Xikeroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

New Dynamis - Triggers, TE locations, New NM drops

UPDATED MAY14th

Hello everyone! My ls and I have been going into dynamis every day since launch of the update to try to figure out a lot of new infomation.

I think to work as a community we should add to this thread everything in regards to triggers, TE positions, new NM drops, pop items and so on.

Please only post what you have ACTUALLY SEEN DONE, not post what was on another forum.

Time extension locations:

Dynamis - Windurst
    G-13: - 10min
    C-6: - 15min
    H-3: - 15min
    K-4/K-5 - 10min
    K-7/K-8 - 10min

Zone Boss Spawn location: J-13 Spawned by trading Divine Bijou to "???" point
    Bosses are not very strong a level 90NIN can tank all 3 enemies that are spawned, but the boss still casts death.

Bosses no longer give 30min Time Extensions

I will do my best to update this thread with all information we find!

Dynamis - Windurst

Triggers:

This could be a possible pattern... All mentioned abilities have staggered these mobs on a constant basis diff mob spawns with the same name/class All spells WS and JA have staggered others of the same type DRK and SAM staggers for example... both mobs have been staggered with all the WSs listed.

Mob type:
    DRK(Inciter) SAM(Persecutor)

Weaponskills - Blade: Ten(katana), Shoulder Tackle(Hand-to-hand), Dancing Edge(Dagger), Tachi: Rana(Great Katana)
    (no spells/JA we tried have been able to stagger these mobs)

Priest(WHM)/Chanter(BRD)/Xoo Kaza the Solemn(BLM)/Loo Hepe the Eyepiercer(RDM)

Spells - Bio II, Dia, Sleep II, gravity, Firaja, Rush(Shiva), Eclipse bite(Fenrir)
    (no WS or JA we have used have been able to stagger these mobs)

Assassin(NIN)/Liberator(THF)
    JA - Dancer Wild Flourish, Box step
    (no spells or WS have staggered these)

These are pop locations and any basic information regarding NM that i can think of at this moment.

Odious Necklace - a SMN NM located outside of the old "House of Death" that can use Astral flow multiple times and summons random avatar to assist it right off the bat. Astral flow can still oneshot level 90s with shell 5 and the correct bar-spells on.

Odius Quipu - Spawns a NM at heavens tower entrence, I think a PLD NM but I could be wrong, ran out of time before I could see 2hr.

Odius Holy Water - Spawns NM i think outside House of the hero, haven't used this item yet.

Odius Feather - Spawns a WHM/WAR NM, casts holy 2 Banishga 3 Banish 4 and so on, Spells are weak but the NM itself can hit level 90 NIN for over 400dmg Uses Mighty Strikes Multiple times.

All Nms have quite good accuracy, unlike some abyssea NMs that can be Ichi tanked the NIN and THF in group actually needed haste and needed to rotate shadows. All NMs poses AoEs that can one-shot mages with no issues Did over 850dmg to a RDM after stoneskin. Its a standard AoE all yagudo use. Shadows are strongly recommended for everyone fighting the new Dynamis - Windurst NMs.

Have yet to see a trigger in windurst so anyone with information on triggers, NMs Pop items, Popped NMs in any zones please share with the rest of us so we can get to the bottom of this.

Edit:

This is VERY important please state specifics on your triggers, saying what trigger happened in the zone doesn't help very much. We don't know if triggers change zone to zone, are totally random or whatever. This will help narrow it down

If possible please follow the following format when dealing with triggers:

Ability/Spell/Weaponskill used - Mob used on - Day of claim - Day of entry
    (1)
    Last edited by Xikeroth; 05-15-2011 at 08:03 AM.
    SE needs to be more original with content, because spreading the same content and copying it everywhere isn't going to keep people playing for very long. STOP WITH WEAKNESS TARGETING! It is NOT that good of a concept!
    If you don't like what I say, that's fine, you don't have to. But don't think that I care if you agree with me or not. Soooo... if you don't like what I say, don't reply, and move on with your life

Character
    Xikeroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    This is what we found in our latest Dynamis - Windy run in Entered on Watersday, ended on windsday. Killed all TE mobs for 2 hours of time. Had difficulty staggering at first.

Mob name(type mainly) followed by spell/ability/ws followed by day

It seems the staggers aren't mob by mob so it seems like staggers rotate similar to voidwatch, only we have no way to tell which is which so its quite random. It still needs to be determined if staggers are sometimes related from one zone to another because otherwise they are far too random.

The results are: 30 total T. Whiteshells No L. Jadeshells.

Chanter - Rush(Shiva BP) watersday / Exlipse Bide(Fenrir BP) windsday
    Persacuter - Blade: Ten(Katana WS) watrsday
    Inciter - Shoulder Tackel(H2H WS) watersday / Dancing Edge (Dagger WS)windsday
    Priest - Gravity watersday / Firaja windsday / Dia windsday
    Xoo Kaza the Solemn (NM on top of Zonpa Zippa's Manor)- dia watersday
    Assassin - Box Step (DNC JA)watersday
    Liberator - Box step (DNC JA)windsday

Setup was: NIN/DNC, BLM/RDM, PUP, THF, RDM/WHM, SMN/WHM, WAR/SAM

We rotated our WSs as much as possible repeating same WS on the mob it staggered when they respawned. Same name, no stagger. So the staggers do rotate and are not 100% chance to proc on the mob of same name and class unlike what some people are claiming.

Killed the NM 4 times, with a stagger. No L. Jadeshells (100 piece) dropped. Killed 2 of the already spawned NMs, didn't fight Razorclaw however due to our setup.
    (0)
    Last edited by Xikeroth; 05-14-2011 at 07:25 AM.
    SE needs to be more original with content, because spreading the same content and copying it everywhere isn't going to keep people playing for very long. STOP WITH WEAKNESS TARGETING! It is NOT that good of a concept!
    If you don't like what I say, that's fine, you don't have to. But don't think that I care if you agree with me or not. Soooo... if you don't like what I say, don't reply, and move on with your life

Character
    Xikeroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    It also seems like some zones may have select spells that work to help narrow down the selections of possible procs to make it easier for those of us that bring a blm or rdm since the enemies die so quickly.

Example people have been saying that for bastok sleep 2, stun dispel and blind 2 work, We have spammed all of these spells in windy and not a single one of them proced yet dia 1 dia 2 gravity all did on a quite reliable basis.
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    We've just finished our Dynamis - Windurst a few mins ago, we went just 2 a WHM/BLM 90 and I DRG/WHM90, we managed to kill many mobs. but just sateggered once, te results are as follows:

MOB: Vanguard Priest
    Staggered with: Flash
    Used: Frost Breath
    Penta Thrust
    Holy
    Banish II
    Dia II
    Slow
    Paralyze
    Entered on: Lighstday
    Claimed on: Darksday
    Reward: Tukuku Whiteshell x1

Other mobs fought:
    Vanguard Skirmisher
    Vanguard Chanter

Used: Frost Breath, Peta Thrust, Raiden Thrust, Leg Sweep, Dia, Dia II, Banish, Banish II, Banish III, Flash, Slow, Paralyze, Blind.

Reward: None
    (0)

Character
    Xikeroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Did all of those abilities stagger the priest? or were there other mobs they staggered? I am wondering because i found a constant stagger for mob types and what staggers them.

This is what we have found.

DD mobs:

Persecutor(SAM) Inciter(DRK) both have been RELIABLY saggered with weapon skills

Tachi: Rana, Shoulder tackle, Blade Ten, and Dancing edge

all staggered those two mob types with a constant basis, if you staggered the skirmisher with penta thrust and such that's a huge deal because it would mean those class types have been staggered all with weapon skills.

Mages:

Chanter(BRD), Priest(WHM) and BOTH NMs Xoo Kaza the Solemn(BLM) and Loo Hepe the Eyepiercer(RDM) (all mages)
    Bio II, Dia, Sleep II, gravity, Firaja, and smn blood pacts Rush and Eclipse Bite staggered these types.

Unknown category: (Possibly higher evasion mobs/ranged attacks?)
    JA's have seemed to stagger these quite often, I don't know if it works for DD mobs but I have personally not seen this:

Assassin(NIN) Liberator(THF): Wild Flourish, Box step
    Both have successfully staggered these mob types more then once. Its possible that these classes can be staggered better with JA?
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The Priest were the only ones we could stagger, forgot to note that from the list above mentioned the ones who land a stagger where:

-Flash
    -Banish II

On a side note, in Dynamis Jeuno we could stagger with an Angon and Fire Breath, but no magic could stagger any mob T.T, im trying to find the notes i wrote, to upload the day, mob name, and other information about that run.
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xikeroth View Post

This is what we have found.

DD mobs:

Persecutor(SAM) Inciter(DRK) both have been RELIABLY saggered with weapon skills

Tachi: Rana, Shoulder tackle, Blade Ten, and Dancing edge

all staggered those two mob types with a constant basis, if you staggered the skirmisher with penta thrust and such that's a huge deal because it would mean those class types have been staggered all with weapon skills.
    Not in windy, but with Penta Thrust i could stagger Welldiggers with pentathrust, and the goblins Welldiggers are DD jobs, so maybe the Dynamis procs are conected by job class and no with zones, but as long as i can ill help you record all the runs to try find a pattern,
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Sry i meant the Goblin Welldiggers from Dynamis Jeuno ><, tonight im going Windy
    (0)

Character
    Xikeroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    That's okay, it seems to follow pattern except for welldigger, you sure it wasn't tinkerer or something? because welldigger is a THF type mob and dynamis windy we always stagger THFs with Job abilities (even provoke worked tonight lol) We have yet to stagger THF type mobs with a WS. Its only thign I am wondering. could you test this further is possible?
    (0)

Character
    Xikeroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Also it seems that some mobs can't be staggered using the pattern we have found, mainly the ones around the new NM spawn locations, maybe this is to stop people from farming currency and NM pops at the same time? Since abyssea has a problem with people farming armor and pop items at the same time competing with eachother. Just a theory though.

The mobs between start, zone boss spawn ??? and the shantotto house area have easily been staggered using the pattern we have found whereas the mobs that check T+ around new Nm spawns havent been able to really been staggered regardless of how many times we use them.

Also it sometimes takes 2 uses for a stagger to actually take effect.

Like today Blade: Ten didn't stagger first hit but second nin used Blade: ten and it staggered. Something to consider.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast