The Sixth Ministry

It was soloable @90 before the May 9th update, because the dungeon monster respawn timer was 16 minutes. Now it appears to be 5 minutes. I can kill two of the four Hinge Oils on my BLM, and then the first respawns while I'm fighting the third.

Can you adjust the mission to deal with this, such as halving the number of slimes, or adjusting their respawn timer to be what it was, since these monsters are only for this mission?
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    They making some changes today with the dungeons mobs and NM
    (0)

I actually had an idea prior to the update that would have avoided problems such as these. What I had in mind was a sort of "enemy lure" buff that you could put on yourself for example via an item. When landing the finishing blow to a monster with this buff on, the enemy you killed would respawn significantly sooner than normally.

This would let people kill things fast without running out of mobs if that's what they were after, but would let people who needed to clear an area before popping an NM do this without any problems.

But sure, it is probably harder to implement a system like this than it is to lower the overall respawn rate.
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Probably some glitch that occured due to GOV, let's hope they fix it. lol
    (0)