Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Not at the moment. I'll use Dragua for example since its the only thing relevant atm to my situation. I'm working on stage 90 Vereth, other than that, I have everything I want for my mnk. When I log on, I work on scales, then log off. A group of gimps pop it and its not like "well, I don't have this item yet, I'll go work on that and come back". That being said, if you're taking 30 mins to kill the damn thing, and it goes yellow, every man for himself.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by blowfin View Post
    Why on earth would you waste half an hour standing around like a slack jawed yokel waiting for someone to kill a mob? Surely you have other things to do?
    because he is really hoping for a chance to steal the mob. thats the real goal.
    (1)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

3. 03-31-2011 04:19 PM
    Reason
    Thought you where talking about holding claim to 2 mobs

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Sorry about my first post, when I saw the topic I jumped the gun because I seen a lot of bsts try to hold 2 mobs. while doing this 2 mob thing, attacking one having the pet on the other both mobs will go yellow back and forth.

NM staying claimed is a general issue ( mabye harder with bsts) but I do find it dumb that say your tank dies, mob goes yellow even though other people have hate.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    Not at the moment. I'll use Dragua for example since its the only thing relevant atm to my situation. I'm working on stage 90 Vereth, other than that, I have everything I want for my mnk. When I log on, I work on scales, then log off. A group of gimps pop it and its not like "well, I don't have this item yet, I'll go work on that and come back". That being said, if you're taking 30 mins to kill the damn thing, and it goes yellow, every man for himself.
    Well log off then? Don't know why people insist on making muppets of themselves hanging around like hoboes at popped NM's and then trying to justify it when they screw people over.
    (1)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by blowfin View Post
    Well log off then? Don't know why people insist on making muppets of themselves hanging around like hoboes at popped NM's and then trying to justify it when they screw people over.
    It has nothing to do with justification. Why? because I don't really care what anyone thinks. I'm impatient. If you're taking a long time, and the opportunity presents itself, I'm going to take it, period.

I'm not saying it's the right thing to do or justify it in any way. I'm just telling it how it is. Kill it faster next time and you won't have to worry about me taking it. Or do a better job at keeping claim. Nothing says I have to work around your job's flaws and inabilities to keep claim.
    (0)

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Yadda yadda yadda. Same olde post really. All I see is a massive sense of self entitlement.

I do have to wonder if you're gonna quit once you're done with your H2H, seeing as you have absolutely NOTHING else to do in game anymore apart from have tea parties while other people pop NMs.
    (1)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I love having tea parties. Do you have crumpets to go with that?
    (0)

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream_Soda View Post
    I love having tea parties. Do you have crumpets to go with that?
    I don't mind a good crumpet at all, especially if it's coated with butter and Vegemite.
    (0)

Character
    Tigerwoods
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I hate that name, people used to call me that in game.
    (0)

Character
    Xilkk
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    this pet claim problem really irked me today. bst set pet on azdaja and got aggro from skele... set pet on skele too. azdaja went yellow w/ several of us trying to reestablish our claim.

Japanese Ls stole azdaja from us right at spawn pretty much. It was very aggravating.
    (0)
    Choh Moui | Rongo-Nango | Lhu Mhakaracca | Lungo-Nango | Nyumomo
    --Beastmaster Forever--

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast