Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Solo thread!

Character
    Dhragon
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    We'll start with the fact that stun doesn't always last long enough to "guarantee" that ichi will cast. As I'm sure you can tell, that's the end of the fight. After using VF with varied success up to that point, I stopped using it. And exactly what difference did it make that I didn't use it?
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Only once hasn't it done so for me.
    (0)

Player
    Well, Stutter step has been proven to help with landing Violent Flourish, I also didn't see any gear swaps, so swapping in Etoile Casaque would have helped too. But that's besides the point, because trying with a chance of succeeding and failing is always better then not trying at all. To each his own I suppose.
    (0)
    The King of Fools.
    MNK/DNC/SCH/THF

I've soloed just about every pop NM in abyssea. I've soloed adze, usurper, ovni, cirein croin(can't believe that's a zone boss), the big worm NM in tahrongi that starts with a M but isn't glavoid, Long-Barreled Chariot, Ouzelum just to name a few.

I've almost mastered the art of soloing yaanei. I only mess up when I use the wrong tier of waltz(like he uses Hellish crescendo then I accident do a III instead of V and casts a -ga IV) but a -mdt set goes a long way on caturae NMs.
    (0)

Player
    inside: sippoy, iratham, kutharei, yaanei (hard to easy), all 3 timed-pop ironclads (mis/att/vunk), hedjedjet, all 6 tier 2 vnms in visions/scars, briareus and his KIs. had other stuff but got an error replying, oh well.

outside: doomed toad, kraken and pugil vnm t2s, zirnitra, dont remember others

duoed smok with a mnk/nin friend. not solo but still fun
    (0)

Player
    oupire right now. not the easiest due to spikes
    (0)

Player
    hydra in wajaom woodlands. took 1 hr 29 min. got that super awesome axe. oddly it was the first time ive defeated it. my old LS years ago failed (75 cap stuff).
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Stupid Tier 1 gob in Grauberg. I used Future Fabulous Atma, book shell, and an MDT set. 0/3 on his rare item for the next tier now... pretty standard/easy fight, but he makes me play a little defensively. First fight I used Fool's/Stalwart's and zerged through about 60% of his HP before it wore, lol.

Jailer of Temperance isn't that hard to solo, but you have to be willing to turn during Blunt mode. I use Vampiric Claws for slashing damage. Lex Talonis is just a little more dedication to soloing Temperance than I have right now.
    (0)

Character
    Grimkitty
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    My DNC can solo a few Visions zone NMs, but I haven't gone for anything further yet because I am still working on getting a Ni scroll for quick shadows... then I can also get my NIN to solo other NMs when I get the proper gear!
    (0)
    From Fairy to Slyph, a proud member of DeadlyArmada.

90 WHM/SMN/BST/NIN/DNC/BLM/SCH/RDM

Character
    Kaych
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I would like to know what gears you guys are wearing. I havent macroed anything in yet and I am uncertan about what gear I should get. WHat do you wear when you;
    WS
    Gain TP
    Other
    (0)
    Its sometimes best to agree to disagree ^_-
    -----
    "/sigh factor" is when:
    - You are asked to set your HP when you already have your HP set the place you exit. O.o?
    - You need to repeat a quest a 100 times in order to cap your fame >_>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast