Thread: dynamis procs

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

dynamis procs

i don't know if there is a thread about it yet.

but i can confirm:

- mercy stroke (yellow)
    - evisceration
    - Dia II
    - Hexa strike
    (0)
    Last edited by Alukat; 05-13-2011 at 04:49 PM.

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I haven't tested this ones, i'm just making a copy paste from other thread in this forum, tonight we will go to investigate about procs in dynamis, the set up will be. WAR/BST/WHM/BLM/DRK/TFH/RNG i'll post the results in this same trhead to help expand the knowledge on this.

Holy - Red Proc
    Banish II - Red Proc
    Banish III - Red Proc
    Flash - Yellow Proc
    Earth Shot - Red Proc
    Light Shot - Red Proc
    Numbling Shot - Red Proc
    Stun - Yellow Proc
    Dispel - Red Proc
    Blind II - Red Proc
    Provoke - Yellow and Red Proc
    Red Lotus Blade - Red Proc
    Shadow of Death - Yellow Proc
    Ground Strike - Red Proc
    Sanguine Blade - Red Proc

Hope it can come in handy to you guys.
    (0)

Character
    Xikeroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I think having triggers in dynamis is just stupid and lazyness on the part of the FFXI dev team. I have yet to see reliable triggers in dynamis for currency farming.

Too many questions about them exist, what are the conditions, Do they change mob to mob, zone to zone, consistant enough to matter without having a way to find them?

I know people that went to Dynamis - Bastok using that proc list Wenceslao posted(which I also saw on another thread) and none of the ones they had in that list worked.

People need to take note what stagger works on what mob and the day of the week that it happened so we can narrow this down.
    (2)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    That's what I'll be doing on the Dynamis - Jeuno zone, with goblin mobs, I will record the mob name, day of the week and attack used, hope we can solve the enigma SE has raise upon dynamis, and yeah I think its just stupid to have to proc a Dynamis mob, i mean this Dynamis nor abyssea T.T
    (0)

Character
    Bozek
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Sleep II - yellow - Dynamis Windurst
    (1)

Character
    Xikeroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragni View Post
    Sleep II - yellow - Dynamis Windurst
    This didn't work for our group, what mob did you use it on? What day was it when you entered, what day was it when you claimed the mob.

This is what I mean by narrowing it down, we used sleep 2 multiple times but it never triggered a stagger.
    (0)
    SE needs to be more original with content, because spreading the same content and copying it everywhere isn't going to keep people playing for very long. STOP WITH WEAKNESS TARGETING! It is NOT that good of a concept!
    If you don't like what I say, that's fine, you don't have to. But don't think that I care if you agree with me or not. Soooo... if you don't like what I say, don't reply, and move on with your life

Character
    Xikeroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslao View Post
    That's what I'll be doing on the Dynamis - Jeuno zone, with goblin mobs, I will record the mob name, day of the week and attack used, hope we can solve the enigma SE has raise upon dynamis, and yeah I think its just stupid to have to proc a Dynamis mob, i mean this Dynamis nor abyssea T.T

You mind sharing with the rest of us what mob/ability/day your procs were on?
    (0)
    SE needs to be more original with content, because spreading the same content and copying it everywhere isn't going to keep people playing for very long. STOP WITH WEAKNESS TARGETING! It is NOT that good of a concept!
    If you don't like what I say, that's fine, you don't have to. But don't think that I care if you agree with me or not. Soooo... if you don't like what I say, don't reply, and move on with your life

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Sure, Actually imma record the run procs here, hope i can gather some useful information.
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    We will be running in about 4 hrs XD
    (0)

Character
    Xikeroth
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslao View Post
    We will be running in about 4 hrs XD

I made another thread titled
    "New Dynamis - Triggers, TE locations, New NM drops "
    Listing a bunch of information we collected in dynamis windy if you could add it there that would be great! I don't like using BG because a lot of people there are self-centered asshats soo i am making a post here.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast