Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaveron View Post
    By the way, I was not referring to Soul Eater or even Blood Weapon, my post was in reference to the recent updates as the thread implies. I was in turn merely commenting on those respective updates and the lack there of with regards to useful job abilities, spells and traits.
    while i did only quote you i was also replying to other posts dont feel so special
    (0)

Sorry Jar, was just making sure. Looked like there was an argument brewing and I did'nt want my name in it, lol.
    (0)
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." Henry Ford

Character
    Raelia
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jar View Post
    because a nerf is when the job ability its self is detrimented witch has not happened
    Same difference. If every mob in the game was given a building resistance to Souleater would it not be anything but a nerf of Souleater?
    (0)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelia View Post
    Same difference. If every mob in the game was given a building resistance to Souleater would it not be anything but a nerf of Souleater?
    if it was every mob yes but it isnt see how that works?
    (0)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    bw/se was nerfed on mobs that actually mattered, to me thats a nerf when my kraken is pretty much USELESS on all endgame content that I used to do.
    (0)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    bw/se was nerfed on mobs that actually mattered, to me thats a nerf when my kraken is pretty much USELESS on all endgame content that I used to do.
    ok well if you just want to insist your right i dont care point in fact is no cheating with your money to kill everything anymore if you wana do that go play in an exp for forever and get a brew.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4