Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I thought this was a statment by SE or a link to something SE has said to fix drk

I Am Very Disappointed....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84zY33QZO5o
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Spending Gil = Game balance, next question please tia
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    They're reading and agreeing that these are very good ideas.... to be implemented to rune fencer.

Just like any good suggestions in the RDM thread get applied to SCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Most mobs worth zerging build resistance to SE very fast. Another DRK nerf.
    You're kidding....
    (0)

[90DRK] [90RNG] [75WAR] [67BLU]
    "Since 10/2003"

Character
    Taint
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Virjunior View Post
    You're kidding....
    Nope not at all, name a few.
    (0)
    Cerberus - Armada
    90poc
    90masa
    85Kannagi

In my opinion the majority of JA's, JT's and finally spells have been a horrible path for Sqaure Enix to take when it comes to enhancing Dark Knight. Granted Nether Void and Critical Hit bonus has been much needed and very appreciated. Endark is also a nice addition to the Drk job. However, Tactical Parry is a joke, our tier 3 spells are a joke, and finally Occult Acumen is a joke. In my humble and yet realistic opinion, Sqaure Enix seems to have put the Dark Knight job last in terms of things to do. I'm not usually a whiner but I started playing FFXI because of Drk and I hate to see the job just thrown out as if it were trash. I have spent years working on my beloved Drk and it only seems like a slap in the face everytime Sqaure Enix refuses to fix the job. Every update that I have seen has greatly enhanced nearly every other job aside from Drk which only makes me even more disappointed.

On that note, Sqaure Enix I'm begging you to pay more attention to our beloved job and give it the credit that it undoubtedly deserves. I know without a doubt in my mind that all of the developers can fix this job and I'm asking you that you lend you're creative thought to bring this dilemma to an end.
    (0)
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." Henry Ford

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaveron View Post
    In my opinion the majority of JA's, JT's and finally spells have been a horrible path for Sqaure Enix to take when it comes to enhancing Dark Knight. Granted Nether Void and Critical Hit bonus has been much needed and very appreciated. Endark is also a nice addition to the Drk job. However, Tactical Parry is a joke, our tier 3 spells are a joke, and finally Occult Acumen is a joke. In my humble and yet realistic opinion, Sqaure Enix seems to have put the Dark Knight job last in terms of things to do. I'm not usually a whiner but I started playing FFXI because of Drk and I hate to see the job just thrown out as if it were trash. I have spent years working on my beloved Drk and it only seems like a slap in the face everytime Sqaure Enix refuses to fix the job. Every update that I have seen has greatly enhanced nearly every other job aside from Drk which only makes me even more disappointed.

On that note, Sqaure Enix I'm begging you to pay more attention to our beloved job and give it the credit that it undoubtedly deserves. I know without a doubt in my mind that all of the developers can fix this job and I'm asking you that you lend you're creative thought to bring this dilemma to an end.
    Well im not going to beg but i agree the latest updates really haven't done anything to the job im not going to say we are to nerfed to do anything anymore but something new would be nice

as for the souleater thing yes most NMs will resist souleater and some even resist blood weapon.
    (0)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    the bloodweapon/souleater nerf was SE panicking about AV zergs, now that AV is completely out of date they could just completely undo that nerf since it no longer matters. Plus I personally believe that souleater should be boosted and made a lvl 50 job ability
    (0)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    the bloodweapon/souleater nerf was SE panicking about AV zergs, now that AV is completely out of date they could just completely undo that nerf since it no longer matters. Plus I personally believe that souleater should be boosted and made a lvl 50 job ability
    they did nothing to souleater or blood weapon to nerf them they just made monsters immune like they made things immune to enfeebs to make RDM weak.
    (0)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    how is making monsters resist BW/SE not considered a nerf? I'm not following
    (0)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    how is making monsters resist BW/SE not considered a nerf? I'm not following
    because a nerf is when the job ability its self is detrimented witch has not happened
    (0)

By the way, I was not referring to Soul Eater or even Blood Weapon, my post was in reference to the recent updates as the thread implies. I was in turn merely commenting on those respective updates and the lack there of with regards to useful job abilities, spells and traits.
    (0)
    "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." Henry Ford

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast