Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Aliron
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

So when did Final Fantasy become WoW?

Seriously, where is the great story like we had in CoP and ToAU, where is the actual strategy against NMs and such, when did it become a Wham-Bam-Thank You Mame I got my Drop we're done game? Give us a reason to keep doing stuff, like revival of the origanal content
    (0)

Player
    Here here!
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    CoP Rulz, i really love that story...
    (0)

like revival of the origanal content
    If i was still playing, i would stop immediately if they tried that. The idea is to go forward, with new good content, not to go backwards to the same things we've been doing since 2002.
    (0)

Character
    Pikachuninetail
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    OMG! WOW. YOU LIKE TOTALLY READ MY MIND! i didn't want to say anything along those lines..but ya...FFXI has turned into WoW..which sucks..
    (0)

Character
    Icetrack
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    I wonder if the people who make the complaint of FFXI turning into WoW have ever actually played WoW. They're extremely dissimilar games in almost every single aspect.
    (0)

Character
    Surealistic
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslao View Post
    CoP Rulz, i really love that story...
    while the story was awesome, im guessing that you are fairly new, you didnt have to do those missions before they were nerfed 15 times

i wouldnt wish that hell on my worst enemy after catching him sleeping with my wife and mom at the same time
    (0)
    In a world of milk and honey, there is no cake

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliron View Post
    Seriously, where is the great story like we had in CoP and ToAU, where is the actual strategy against NMs and such, when did it become a Wham-Bam-Thank You Mame I got my Drop we're done game? Give us a reason to keep doing stuff, like revival of the origanal content
    About the time Square-Enix realized (about 2 1/2 years ago now) that most of the elite players were loot whores.

Methinks a lot more discussion than we are aware of came about around the time of the Salvage bans.
    (0)

Character
    Aliron
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    True WoW and FFXI are quite different in many respects, but look at what fuels the players in both games, and the approach that is taken. Additionally look at the types of strategy in both, they are starting to look the same unlike the old Mammet and Ouryu fight before the lvl cap was removed
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureal View Post
    while the story was awesome, im guessing that you are fairly new, you didnt have to do those missions before they were nerfed 15 times

i wouldnt wish that hell on my worst enemy after catching him sleeping with my wife and mom at the same time
    I started playing 6 years ago, when doing a promy was a real pain, but as well an epic doing, when fighting minotaur and mammets were a pain in teh ass, CoP used to be the more difficult yet amazing expansion FFXI had, i personally still enjoy it, its my favorite expansion and it will be forever, ^^
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast