Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Repatriation

Repatriation

Is there anyway we could get a repatriation spell? Retrace takes you to your home nation in the past so why not a spell that does so in the present?
    (1)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    No thank you.
    But please lower the cost of repatration to 10 like warp and retrace scrolls. 50 is needlessly wastefull.
    (1)

Scroll of Retrace from Sigil NPC is only 10 AN already, it was reduced at the same time Scrolls of Reraise and Warp were from Signet NPC's.

Halloween event gives Stable collars, ok so only 10 charges, to warp back to home nation.

Isn't there also a Return ring or Homing ring available with CP? Never used one so not sure.
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaviane View Post
    Scroll of Retrace from Sigil NPC is only 10 AN already, it was reduced at the same time Scrolls of Reraise and Warp were from Signet NPC's.
    No, they did that later. lol
    (0)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Return and homing rings work only when you are in a region controlled by your nation. It immediately warps ya to the outpost of said region which does translate in a cheap method of warping to your home nation. Also considering that they reduced the recast delay to only 1 hr rather than 24hrs it makes it more feasible. Course with not many people pting in the old school pt zones its a bit pointless to depend upon a zone to reliably belong to a certain nation since Beastmen tend to take over areas due to lack of pt activity.

Places like Ronfaure and Gustaberg and Sautaburata or staples like Valkrum and Qufim are reliably controlled. Perhaps Qufim is less so at least here on Asura.
    (1)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I agree, would be nice to see such a spell.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Character
    Ubasti
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 5
    I'm hoping to see it go to sch, as the only full focus mage without a transportation spell.
    (0)

My error. Scroll of Instant Retrace was reduced to 10 AN 2 months after Instant Warp and RR were reduced.

Scroll of Repatriation would be nice for people who never set their HP in their home nation, or who have no FoV tabs, but for all jobs via quest maybe? Reward from a BCNM/KSNM/KCNM/Campaign Union chest? Job trait/ability?

Ty for info on those rings, I had never used one, and had forgotten they are active under Home Nation controlled areas only.
    (0)

Player
    You can always raise your synergy to 20 and make the respective nation earring too. There's also Jeuno, Norg and Whitegate ones too at mid 30s synergy too I believe. Just a thought.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Jesso View Post
    You can always raise your synergy to 20 and make the respective nation earring too. There's also Jeuno, Norg and Whitegate ones too at mid 30s synergy too I believe. Just a thought.

Oooh! That's a great thought! Maybe I will give Synergy a try just for those, thanks!
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast