Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1861
    Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazen View Post
    No, anyone in an ally not doing enough damage is a leech. In an 18 man group if one person is doing more than 50% of the work then everyone else there is a leech.
    So then 90% of all alliances I've built have 16/18 people leeching?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    So then 90% of all alliances I've built have 16/18 people leeching?
    Sounds like that's his attitude, yes.
    (0)

No, anyone in an ally not doing enough damage is a leech. In an 18 man group if one person is doing more than 50% of the work then everyone else there is a leech. There is nothing you can say to question this, it's just a fact. Please note I have nothing against these people at all since I don't mind any leeches. I'm more than willing to contribute 75% of the work and I'm completely ok with that. If some random dude wants to be a gimp and leech... let him.

I'm more ok with the level 30 guy opening chests as he's allowing me to further increase my overall damage and the productiveness of the party.
    This ^.

If anything, I personally find it insulting when I see level 90 full Aurore Rngs hitting things with their Axe complaining about leeches; as if they're contributing anything at all. At least the level 30s are opening chests. Some of the absolutely terrible DDs (read: 99% of pickup parties, so this probably includes people against leeching) don't do anything at all but feed TP and pull mobs further away from the real DDs.
    (0)

I will have my revenge!

Character
    Nepharite
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprieth View Post
    Zeitzone, I'm curious as to what you would think of a person who leeched their job from 30 - 90, then capped their skills, spent time getting good gear, reading up on how to play their job through the course of 2 weeks. Then is standing next to you as the same job, hitting the same mob and out damaging you. What would you say or do to this person?
    This is why most people here are complaining about leeches.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzone View Post
    The level 30 profits more from the chest as he deserved!
    The cost in cruor might beg to differ with that attitude.
    (0)

Player
    Not really an attitude, it's just the truth. I never said it was all alliances that were like this. I'm just saying it's usually people like this that are arguing for the leech point and it's extremely ironic.
    (0)

Character
    Nepharite
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Not really an attitude, it's just the truth. I never said it was all alliances that were like this. I'm just saying it's usually people like this that are arguing for the leech point and it's extremely ironic.
    Definitely the truth. Most of the time all the work is done by 2-3 DD, 1-2 healers, and 1-2 pullers. All else in the alliance are generally not doing jack.
    (0)

Well a last answer for today becouse you asked nice instead of flaming like the others.
    Sure that person will do then a good job and you cant see the difference later, but still he got to 90 by leeching, and thats not right, why making so much levels in a game with so huge exp differences if then just open chests and get up multiple levels.
    Then why even bothering with levels? Why not removing all levels and turn a MMORPG into an Action adventure.
    Becouse if you can get with no risk to level 90 it is like you whould start the game with level 90.
    In every RPG you need to desserve the levels by leveling up slowly.
    Morrowind, Gothic, Breath od Fire, Wild Arms, Suikoden, Two Worlds....
    Thats the main meening of a RPG. If you can get as quick to 90 as you can do it in Abyssea its no more a RPG, its just a Action Adventure/Hack n slash. Its like Playing Tomb Raider and collecting gems and guns to get stronger, and maybe some gear.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzone View Post
    In every RPG you need to desserve the levels by leveling up slowly.
    Morrowind, Gothic, Breath od Fire, Wild Arms, Suikoden, Two Worlds....
    Thats the main meening of a RPG. If you can get as quick to 90 as you can do it in Abyssea its no more a RPG, its just a Action Adventure/Hack n slash. Its like Playing Tomb Raider and collecting gems and guns to get stronger, and maybe some gear.
    We leveled slow for 6+ years. Now it's time to speed up.
    (0)

Character
    Nepharite
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Its still optional, no one is forcing you to exp like this.
    (0)

Page 158 of 187 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast