Page 183 of 187 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1861
    Quote Originally Posted by HFX7686 View Post
    I think the Abyssea add-ons are pretty great.

You do realise you don't have to ever enter Abyssea if you don't like them, right?

Surely someone has mentioned that before.
    Its not about entering or not entering, im entering abyssea as anyone else does, we just dont do any exp chests.
    Becouse thats leeching.
    (0)

Character
    Khiinroye
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    No, opening chests is a cruor-draining service, and contributes greatly to an xp party, regardless of your level. Being a poorly geared DD who does little to no damage or sitting at a dominion op NPC is leeching.
    (0)

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzone View Post
    Its not about entering or not entering, im entering abyssea as anyone else does, we just dont do any exp chests.
    Becouse thats leeching.
    Opening exp chests is leeching? That's completely illogical. The chests were obviously put in the game by the developers to be opened by players. That's the silliest thing I've ever heard.
    (0)

Opening exp chests is leeching? That's completely illogical. The chests were obviously put in the game by the developers to be opened by players. That's the silliest thing I've ever heard.
    Well thats the main problem, SE says nothing about it, and alot ppl discusse this if it is okey or not.
    And i say its okay for jobs 70+ but nothing lower.
    A level 30 does not desserve to open such chests, isnt it silly to get multiple level ups? Is that "playing a RPG" for you?

Anyways sleep time, GN.
    (0)

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Well thats the main problem, SE says nothing about it, and alot ppl discusse this if it is okey or not.
    And i say its okay for jobs 70+ but nothing lower.
    A level 30 does not desserve to open such chests, isnt it silly to get multiple level ups? Is that "playing a RPG" for you?

Anyways sleep time, GN.
    I don't recall anyone before you ever suggesting opening a 1250 exp chest on a low level job could be considered cheating. My mind is totally blown.

Why do you get to decide what someone deserves or does not deserve? Play your game and let other people play how they want to play. It is, after all, a role-playing game. You get to choose your role.
    (0)

6. 03-24-2011 07:37 AM
    Reason
    Content was edited by Moderator due to violation of Forum Guidelines.

Player
    I don't recall anyone before you ever suggesting opening a 1250 exp chest on a low level job could be considered cheating. My mind is totally blown.

Why do you get to decide what someone deserves or does not deserve? Play your game and let other people play how they want to play. It is, after all, a role-playing game. You get to choose your role.
    Personally I would rather have a key whore in my party than for us to miss TE chests or have half the DD lookin at chests instead of killing mobs. If opening chest is they're role what does their level matter?
    (0)

Character
    Meare
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Auredant View Post
    Personally I would rather have a key whore in my party than for us to miss TE chests or have half the DD lookin at chests instead of killing mobs. If opening chest is they're role what does their level matter?
    I agree with you.
    (0)

Posts do not magicaly dissapear, the comunity deletes them if they think they sound offending.
    Well this is a discussion place and my opinion is as same inportant as yours, if you dont like it do not post here.

All other i ignore becouse you never get it, leechers do not know what ideals are.

GN!
    (0)
    Last edited by Emdub; 03-24-2011 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Removed previously deleted comment from quote

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I agree with you.
    I also agree. <.< In so many parties, I've seen 8 of the 16 people staring at one damn chest when a keywhore wasn't present.
    (0)

Character
    Ramsos
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Posts do not magicaly dissapear, the comunity deletes them if they think they sound offending.
    Well this is a disussion place and my opinion is as same inportant as yours, if you dont like it do not post here.

All other i ignore becouse you never get it, leechers do not know what ideals are.

GN!
    Your "ideals" are build on a sham.

For the record I have never leeched a job in abyssea, I just support the ability for people to do so.
    (0)

Page 183 of 187 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 ... LastLast