Character
    Schrute
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99

Revamp Einherjar, changes to assault tags

First time posting on this site and I hope this is the right spot to post an idea, but I think it would be just swell to revamp Einherjar just like dyna. I know there is only one zone for Einherjar but that zone is almost always empty. If they would make it so you buy a one time key item and you can enter once a day this would be great. With the new synergy system to augment gear that requires abjurations I think people would start doing einherjar again. Also, there are some nice pieces of gear still that you can get from ampules and people that would like to get a mythic weapon, this right now is the main thing that is blocking people from achieving it unless they had an einherjar shell before and they obtained their 100,000 ampules.

Assault tags, only getting 4-5 tags done every 4-5 days is really slow, especially if you want to make the climb to floor 100 on nyzule isle and do assaults. Would be sweet to see an increase in tags, considering you can get 3 traverse stones every 20 hours and there is no limit to them. Ideally, for me, accumulating tags like traverstones would allow people the freedom to do assaults and nyzule isle and this would also make the time and effort into obtaining a mythic weapon more on par with empy weapons.

Let me know what you guys think
    (0)

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Tons of thread on this already.
    But there is the point that these are all horrible out of date with now terrible gear that can easily be replaces with something bought with 2500 cruor. Nyzul has WS, that's about it. Though it would be nice to be able to help people get to 100 for their weapons skills in days or even weeks instead of months.
    (0)