Striking flourish

doing this as a suggestion from my local gm

after the update there was a change to striking flourish's animation where you would here a DING sound if you were to use it in conjunction with a weapon skill granted you had a charis casaque +1/2 and if it did NOT ding the weapon skill would not crit. This is directed at to be used in conjunction with the empyreal weapon skill "Rudra's storm." After the Emergency maintenance the ability no longer makes the dinging sound when your weapon skill were to crit, in fact it makes the DING sound every time you use the ability. Through the conversation with the GM i found out that there was a change to it during maintenance that possibly currently has working not as intended. Is there any plans to revert the ability to what it was after the update/before the maintenance?
    (0)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I have access to the WS and +2 Body. I am aware of that 'Ding' sound but i don't know if i does the sound every Time or not. Im swiching a lot of Gear out for the WS keeping the body on as its needed to get the bonus.

Could i be blinking the Sound (so i don't hear it) or was this fixed?

If it wasn't fixed thats not cool, i wish there was sone kind of notification.

On a side now. if you dont have the WS. Strikeing Flourish works perfectly well with Shark Bite too as thu i don't know y anyone would even use Shark bite as Dnc.
    (0)
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!