Player

How do I deactivate my content id without the playonline viewer?

My xbox crapped out so I dont have access to the playonline viewer anymore. I dont see any way to deactivate my account online here. It will only let me log on and view my information. Please Help.
    (0)

you just trying to cancel entirely? if you can't raise a person, contact your CC provider and block charges from SE, that automatically suspends your account, and I think it terminates it after a time.
    (0)

Player
    yea ill do that or just change my cc acount number if i have to but didnt think it would have to come to that
    (0)

Player
    i was hoping i could cancel it and if i get another xbox have the option to play again if i decide to, this is a lil rediculous
    (0)

Player
    my only other thought is taking the playonline cd over to my freinds xbox, load the viewer on there, cancel content id, then delete the viewer, but again, this is retarded i have to go through this bs
    (0)

Player
    is there anyway to talk to an actuall playonline person? all the faqs and tech supports just take me in circles and theres no way to email or call anyone that i can see
    (0)

yeah, running me in circles on the support site. I can't find a telephone number for billing support issues. Sorry. And they refuse to show one on the forum because apparently posting their phone number compromisies your account information? wtf?
    (0)

Well, since you apparently have a computer, you can download the Vista version of POL Viewer from the official web site, install it on your machine, log into your account, and manage it that way. FFXI doesn't have to be installed to use POL Viewer for account management. That's how I got JP POL Viewer on my PC since I only bought the PS2 version from Japan, and that way I can pay with my WebMoney from my computer instead of bouncing between the living room and the console room with my WebMoney codes.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/dow...l?pageID=media

Get it there and log in on your computer. A dead console doesn't have to stop you from account management.

Putting a charge block on your card for SE gets your account banned for trying a chargeback, and you cannot ever recover that character. Deactivating your Content IDs lets you come back when you have the ability to play again, without starting over. If you ever get the PC version, you can resume play of your account on your PC then.
    (0)
    Last edited by bungiefan; 05-14-2011 at 12:04 PM.