Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by wildsprite View Post
    RDM should have reraise without /WHM or /SCH
    and RDM should not have had Flash taken from them, RDM has Divine Magic Skill, so why not let us have atleast one Divine magic spell, heck make Reraise and Flash Merited spells or something

chant with me Reraise Reraise Reraise
    (1)

Character
    Elimari
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 92
    Reraise for RDM would be good, however there is another option... don't die!
    All honesty I would love RDM to have RR, it will make me take more risks when I /nin
    (0)

Character
    Kaiichi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Flash would be awsome. But what I would really like to see is the teir II EnSpells actully worth casting.
    (0)
    Warning: You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say will be misunderstood, misworded, misquoted, and then used against you. For this is the law of the interwebs.

Because Instant RR scrolls are so expensive.
    (0)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersun View Post
    Because Instant RR scrolls take up inventory space.
    Fixed that for ya.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Seriha View Post
    Fixed that for ya.
    Ok, I agree with that one lol
    (0)

Character
    Ubasti
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 5
    Funny historical note that many people seem to be unaware of: Rdm was never able to use Flash. They were on the .dats for the spell before it was released, but were removed from it in the same update that the spell was made available for use.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Daremo View Post
    Funny historical note that many people seem to be unaware of: Rdm was never able to use Flash. They were on the .dats for the spell before it was released, but were removed from it in the same update that the spell was made available for use.
    Actually Red Mage had access to Flash AND Cure V before the NA launch. They got removed I think in the same update that game Rdm Refresh, Convert, and changed all Rdm's C rank skills into something more diverse (along with our A+ in enfeebling).

We also had a marksmanship skill...which I would have taken over our archery skill XD.
    (1)

I'd much prefer Stun over flash.
    (2)

Character
    Taminye
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 70
    SCH has Reraise 2 but I'd say RDM needs Reraise as well as flash. back .. or least give us a few of the lower crappy banish/ga I II skills back to lvl div magic , as whm it takes along time to cap it ppl get pissed if you nuke holy on that job etc. or some sort of enfebleing magic unique to RDM thats Divine magic and Enfebling bassed 1st order Divine 2nds proc order enfebling magic skill.

earings may be cheep , but i'd rather cast it myslef than have a bag full of crap.

my bags already filled with crap. if the blased moogles would give me storage credits for gears on Margin trials....

Got umptien billion RDM hand seals from Abssea no problem... unfortunalty not having a maat win since retruning to FFXI
    has many good job items from Abyseea piling up esp seals. it'd be nice to have key items for Margin trials from items turned in then get gear modded poff . but thats really wish full thinking.

if we aint given reraise for party wipes , heh Bard has Goddess Hyms , put Reraise-ga's on whm then

I dislike reriase from whm sub due to I still eat it as aposed to reraise 2 or 3.

but with ppl deligating us as backup healers I'll take reraise. at least back , re-raise 2 would be kind.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2