Player

Illegal Immigrants: A Support Group

Hello, my name is Rya, and I'm an illegal immigrantt.

When the cataclysm claimed my homeland (Gilgamesh, A.K.A. "Giggles"), I was chained to a boat named "Searing Light" and transported against my will to this strange new worldd.

If you are an immigrant, but you are unsure whether or not your residency status is lawful, just check your name tag when you enter the countryy. Unauthorized immigrants are marked with yellow highlighter, then subjected to a sometimes devastating penalty: Mandatory Name Changee.

When I found out that someone "took my parking space" here, I was very unhappyy. But two things made me much, much more upsett:

1) It was an abandoned vehicle with a 2007 stickerr.

2) All other "nearby parking spaces" were taken, tooo. (Ria, Ryi, Rye, Riya, Riyah, Ryah, Rhya, Rhia, etc).

I tried the name "Rya" on all 15 other servers, and got the "unavailable" message 15 timess. This has been my name for 7 years! Correction... this was my name for 7 yearss...

So, this is a support group for anyone else who was welcomed to Carbuncle by the Bic Highlighter of Doomm. Post here with your [original] name, a little about yourself -- or send me a tell in game, by searching for my new name, "Ryaa" (-_-;)

The One & Only,
    Rya

P.S. - Did anyone notice how a buncha stuff had an extra letter repeated at the end? Yeah? It looked pretty dumb, didn't it? Yeah, I thought so too, lol
    (3)
    Rya's Killage Factory: http://www.happyhappyd.com/

Character
    Daleterrence
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I wasn't aware Vana'diel and it's surrounding parallel dimensions had immigration laws to actually make you an illegal immigrant. o_o
    (0)
    Sup Forum?

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    Sorry to hear that Rya! U guys r welcome to play with us in Carby! Besides, we melee whm's needa stick together!
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Dimi
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Dimi spanks boo with a maple wand.
    (0)