Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

NPC Fellow Please Raise Level Cap And Expand Areas Of Use

NPC Fellow at level 70 is too weak now and it is past time
    to expand the areas in which it is allowed.

Thank you
    (1)

Character
    Zenairis
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I agree with this 100% I still enjoy using my NPC and have for many years.
    (0)

Putting the NPC cap to like 80 or 85 would nice. Maybe make some more AI options as well?
    (0)

Character
    Linny
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I would like too add more quest about him/her
    (0)

NPC to 85 yes please =D
    I want to bring her (my npc) in to abyssea and she can get all the atma I use (just like the pets do), and of course better AI is always welcomed.
    (0)

Character
    Zenairis
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Would also be nice to have quest to have relic, mythic, empryean weapon skills available to the to adventuring fellows, Maybe not be as powerful as player versions but it would be nice to have them to skillchain with, as well as expand the armor available to adventuring fellows.
    (0)
    Former Toren of Fairy

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Well personally as far as fellows are concerned, this is what I'd like to see:

-Fellow lvl cap raised to 90 (Sine we'll all be 99 eventually, it's not unreasonable)
    -Since the mirror of Blessed Radiance is an Aht Urghan Relic, We should continue the our Fellow's Journey by taking them to Aht Urghan, and have a story where we keep our fellow out of Naja's Clutches, and explore the relic with the help of Nashmira, and the Serpent Generals. (Opening up Aht Urghan areas for our Fellows)
    -Would it be possible to adjust the Automaton interface to allow us to equip our fellow with real gear?
    (0)

Character
    Xairos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 91
    I would like to see a reduction of the cooldown on the signal pearl from 20hrs to something better.
    (1)

Character
    Beanies
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I'd hate for my first post on the new forums to be a "me too", but me too, please. At least raise the level cap. I just got I Hydra Jupon recently, and my fellow and I are all dressed up with no where to go
    (0)

Character
    Woolie
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    yes i agree with this strongly let the level cap for npc's be raised, allow them to be out in ToAU areas and other areas they are restricted in currently... lol i would love to do campaign with my npc fellow for giggles. Being able to choose a static weapon skill for it to use would be beautiful as well as stated earlier it would allow a person to skill chain with and do things like WSNM breaks. I have done every wsnm so far and that would of been very useful when i was doing them
    Having more gearing options would be nice
    something kind of out there but when u fought ur NPC fellow they copied your subjob ... i know its a far stretch but would be nice to have subjob on our fellows with the option of choosing the sub
    (0)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast